Note to New Members ×

Calling Boston area racers and wannabes...

ncermak

USASA MA will be having another Race (GS and SL) at Ski Ward in Shrewsbury on Saturday the 10th. details will be posted on WWW.ridemass.org soon. Ski Ward has also agreed to give us some hill space on Tuesday 2/6 to get in some Gate training. They offer 2 for 1 tickets from 6-9 on weeknights, so the cost will be $10/person. There will be no cost to come run gates, and get some free coaching. I anticipate that there will be a veteran of the Greek National Snowbord team in attendance as well.

p.s.: for those of you saying the place is too small, remember, FIS hosts a WC race indoors...

Gleb -

You are running some gates whether you like it or not...in a non sexual way of course...

You should bring skipuppy out with you too!

hell ya! I'll be there. I'll try to talk her into it.

How about we get enough racers and everybody throws in $5.

Fastest time wins the pot. :biggthump

Fleck has to run the video and won't be allowed to race.

I'm definitly in for forfeiting my hard earned $5.

Looks like we're going to have a pretty good crowd. Don't worry Willy, even if I'm running the camera, there's a guy who works at Ward who used to race FIS for the Greek National team. I'm sure he'd be willing to take your money! See y'all tomorrow night!

blow it off...

this will be much more fun...

i wish. Its a 3 hour class I have once a week with a teacher who knows me pretty well because I went to high school with his daughter. Also, I'm really good friends with his daughter's boyfriend because I used to wrestle with him. Definitly no miss his class.

i wish. Its a 3 hour class I have once a week with a teacher who knows me pretty well because I went to high school with his daughter. Also, I'm really good friends with his daughter's boyfriend because I used to wrestle with him. Definitly no miss his class.

you should have been wrestling with his daughter! :biggthump

Great Times Last night!

Thanks for coming out, Hope to seee some of you guys for the race on Saturday, and If not, We are on again for Tuesday night...WARD LOVES US!!!

Ragged screwed up the NHSS and our race there Saturday has been moved to Sunday - so looks like I will be at Ward Saturday instead...fianlly get to race in my old home state! :biggthump

do you guys run gates every tuesday night? let me know, that could definatly become a habit. let me know, i will be away for a week, but very interested for the 19th of feb.

JC - I might even drive down from VT for this...but make sure you show up on the 20th, not the 19th!

It would be cool if we could make it a Tuesday night snowboard RACE series next year! :cool: