Note to New Members ×

Intec Advice - Minor movement

jjfarbs

I have made the switch from race plates to TD1 step in - the gear is performing great. I have been riding for about 3 weekends now, including this morning which was perfect hardpack for southern ontario.

On the chairlift, I have been noticing what seems to be some movement in my front binding. If I wiggle or shake my foot up and down - it feels like some looseness (up down), but I just can't tell where in the interface the movement is coming from. When I check it in the living room in seems snug. I checked all of the hardware and screws seem tight.

It seems if I move the bail backwards, the heel plates won't line up with the heel pegs so I am not really sure where, if anywhere I can tighten up the plate.

There is no effect on my riding, I feel locked in and have been bombing it as hard as possible the last few days with no feeling of movement.

Is this just a normal feeling for the binding or do I need to go back and recheck the setup?