Note to New Members ×

Sunapee on 1/25

GeoffV

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent you your new 170 plus a new 170 180 and 158 for demo. Check the flexes and pick your own 170 demo the other. Also they all have stainless inserts.

Have fun. We are having the WTC the same day I'll tell everyone who wants to demo a madd that you have them!!

Why not?

I dunno. I remembered reading that there would be some people from here going up to sunapee in a Fit, and I put to and two together when I saw it (Fit, Mass plates, Roof Box, Full Car, heading north on 93 at 7:30am) and figured it was you guys. My way of saying "hi" after the fact I suppose. Something like that anyway.

Actually, I'm just stalking you guys. I'm going to print this one and put it on the wall with the rest of the pictures I've taken of you.

why the heck did you take a picture of it?

why the heck not ? how did you even know it was them, Justin ?

Bomber sticka on the roofbox ?

Why the heck aren't there any pics of the trashman ?

Ken is polaris , right ? Great shot here of Smilin' Jack. :biggthump

Looks like perfect snow for that Madd 180.

any chance of doing the session on a wednesday to get the 2 for 1 ?

I'd be psyched to ride with you guys.

Way to get 'er done :cool:

post-123-141842227646_thumb.jpg

Why the heck aren't there any pics of the trashman ?

TT was checking on his gf on the one run I dragged the camera out. I would have spent more runs with the cam, but I don't have a proper bag for it. And my models were not that into posing.

Ken is polaris , right?

no, different Ken.

Great shot here of Smilin' Jack. :biggthump
Thanks, and thanks to Geoff for snapping it.
Looks like perfect snow for that Madd 180.

I was on the 158 f3 all day.

Is THIS your car? If so, we passed you on our way up to Cannon yesterday morning. Spotted you around Hooksett and lost you when you got off on 89. We were in a white liberty with a ski rack and a bike rack.

Yes, that is my fit. We had four people in the car and 9 boards in the roof box comfortably. Plus we were still getting 32 MPG! Can't beat the fit.

Yes, that is my fit. We had four people in the car and 9 boards in the roof box comfortably. Plus we were still getting 32 MPG! Can't beat the fit.

We had my Girlfriend and Myself, a pair of skis, poles, my coiler, and our bootbags in the liberty and we were still getting over 16mpg! :lol:

Yes - I thought that was you.....You were very early.....

Sorry to have not answered emails etc - I've been busy chasing the elusive NE powder beast - I have had a few small encounters lately

Thursday I had previous plans to meet folks at Kmart

Glad you guys had fun - sounds like it was a good time

TT great that Ellen is getting into carving - what happened to season in the west? wasn't that in the works?