Note to New Members ×

**** the east!

bobdea

I'm headed west and I think I'm gonna stay a couple months.

I hope I get it back, I was on earlier in the year and then I fell and I have sucked since.

I love my tanker though!

Mammoth posse, when you see a coiler at a lift you will know who's it is!

Yep, super area when the snow is good. Sounds like things are picking up. I love June for it's incredible grooming and lack of crowds. Have fun!

Good luck getting Dave to push away from the computer, I tried every time I was in Bend and was rarely successful. Allot of fun if you can get him there.

"Hint"- Tell him he needs to be more "Dynamic" while riding. See what happens :) He really likes that. :eplus2:

Bob, absolutely. I've been wanting to try a Tanker for a while.

My 180 is from the first 05 run, which is supposed to be equivalent to an F2 flex. At your weight, I'm sure the F3 would be a better match, but you are certainly welcome to try mine... as soon as we get a wee bit more base :cool:

Hey Bob if you wanna pass through New Mexico we have very nice snow and I can set you up with a place to stay. My best friend has an empty house right now (going through a divorce...poor bastard). Not sure if it's out of your way or not?

Forcast is snow the next 5 days down here! Great for boarding, not so good for driving. So drive careful!

Which way are you coming? I-40? I-70?

PM me if interested.

Guest Tim Tuthill

Bob: Dont want to ruin your trip. But , right now Mammoth and June are hurting for snow! Too much wind. Talked to English who was there last Sat and Sun and told me that June should not be open and that the snow at Mammoth is in the trees do to wind. I trust his view on this. UT and CO are the spots so far.

Big bear is reporting 6-8 inches of new snow.

mammoth is currently reporting 3 inches and it's still snowing. i'll probably be out there next weekend.

snow fall was at record elevations. areas in the valley actually saw snow fall at city levels, motclair, fontana and more. that's pretty much unheard of here. this is insane, no snow in the east, and snow fall in SoCal at elevations below 2.5k feet... wtf is going on here?

mind you, i'm not complaining, seeing as how i live out here :eplus2: