Note to New Members ×

Rosie v Trump. LOL

Justin A.

Trump is just a sleezeball...as for Rosie I lost all my respect for her years back when she verbally assaulted Tom Selleck for his support of the NRA. Still in this case I think she's right and it pains me to admit that I agree with her...

The whole affair is a sad statement of our priorities..

Ms. America is shacking up with a teenager, making out on the danceroom floor with her, snorting coke and drinking despite the fact she JUST turned 21 yesterday. The Donald says that's okay by him but if it'd been two guys.... :AR15firin

Meanwhile, we're throwing away kids everyday in a quagmire called Iraq....

They're both hypocrites and ABC is loving it...

So is Fox and Fox-lite(CNN)

god forbid that there are people who are gay or bisexual in the world

as for the partying, that comes with the territory I guess

why does anyone care other than to show that we're distracted as whole in this country.

so anyway, I concur with Skatha.

Don't think she a lesbian but her roomate is Miss Teen USA (18 years old) and the reports say that the two were making out in public.

Guess I watch too much TV. LOL

People (guys anyways) can't tell me they're not ok with Miss USA and Miss Teen USA makin out. That had to be the hottest thing EVER!

I HATE North American news and TV. News channels full of mindless drivel drive me nuts. Reality TV SUCKS. People at work are amazed that I've never seen an episode of Survivor or American Idol. Why the hell would I bother?????

And Z-list celebrities - don't get me started.

Who cares about what some fat bag on some low-rating TV show says? And if you were Donald Trump, why would you even dignify it with a reply?? Kids, put the toys back in the sandpit, and act your age.

Thank you Allee, I couldn't agree more and I can say truthfully that I have never watched Survivor or American Idol (actually I take great pride in that fact). When crap like that comes on TV I tend to watch discovery. However..I will admit that at work where I have no choice Fox News plays that crap on a never ending circle

I HATE North American news and TV. News channels full of mindless drivel drive me nuts. Reality TV SUCKS. People at work are amazed that I've never seen an episode of Survivor or American Idol. Why the hell would I bother?????

And Z-list celebrities - don't get me started.

Who cares about what some fat bag on some low-rating TV show says? And if you were Donald Trump, why would you even dignify it with a reply?? Kids, put the toys back in the sandpit, and act your age.

I've never watched American Idol or any of the incarnations of Survivor either. I'm ashamed to admit however, that I did watch a few episodes of "The Mole" when it was on. I wasn't too happy about it, if that redeems me at all :( . I just think this whole thing is amusing because somebody finally had the cajones to speak their mind about Rosie.

North American media sucks, the governmental system sucks, everything sucks. I think there should be some kind of test to see if you're smart enough to be a news anchor...Katie Coric (sp?) is a prime example of the retarded media hosts. And don't even get me started on Good Morning America...

John McCain feels that way too....

He called the whole thing immoral as long as there's no direction except "stay on course"......

I'm a vet, so don't EVEN play that "support the troop" thing with me. I served...

Who played the "support the troops" thing? I didn't say that. That's up to you.

What I am sorry about is that you feel we are "throwing away" kids in a "quagmire". John MacCain, and you, have the right in this country to express your opinion on this matter, and you did. And I have the right to my opinion as well. My opinion is this - I feel that dedicated citizens of this country, who volunteered to defend it and are doing so with honor, are NOT being "thrown away" in Iraq. And I know several service men and women personally who feel quite the opposite.

And please - it really irks me when people who served feel that those who did not have no right to comment on the situation. Give me a break. This is still America and we have the right to freedom of speech, which as you know has no requirement of having served in the military before we can exercise that right. And I thank you for your previous service to America in protecting that right - in this I am sincere.

Who played the "support the troops" thing? I didn't say that. That's up to you.

What I am sorry about is that you feel we are "throwing away" kids in a "quagmire". John MacCain, and you, have the right in this country to express your opinion on this matter, and you did. And I have the right to my opinion as well. My opinion is this - I feel that dedicated citizens of this country, who volunteered to defend it and are doing so with honor, are NOT being "thrown away" in Iraq. And I know several service men and women personally who feel quite the opposite.

And please - it really irks me when people who served feel that those who did not have no right to comment on the situation. Give me a break. This is still America and we have the right to freedom of speech, which as you know has no requirement of having served in the military before we can exercise that right. And I thank you for your previous service to America in protecting that right - in this I am sincere.

Sorry, my irritation stems for the fact that every media outlet and our own government has labeled people such as myself "unpatriotic" for 4 years.

Yes, you have the right to your opinion, but, apparently, I do not, lest I be labelled an "al Qedacrat"or that I hate America

So I find myself having to defend my opinion by referencing my honorable discharge that hangs proudly on my wall in my office

Sorry, my irritation stems for the fact that every media outlet and our own government has labeled people such as myself "unpatriotic" for 4 years.

Yes, you have the right to your opinion, but, apparently, I do not, lest I be labelled an "al Qedacrat"or that I hate America

So I find myself having to defend my opinion by referencing my honorable discharge that hangs proudly on my wall in my office

I understand. Thanks in large part to people like yourself who have served and sacrificed for America we have the right to our differing opinions and even to post them in public without fear...how about that! Ain't it beautiful?

I know it is annoying, but really, we shouldn't care what any of us are labeled by politicians and ESPECIALLY the media. We should be proud of our convistions and the right to voice them - to me, THAT is being patriotic...if we didn't love our country we wouldn't care so much about our views on what is best for it. It always works out (eventually) in a free democratic society.

So skatha, seeing that this is a snowboard forum, I think we can agree to disagree on SOME things and end the political discussion for the sake of everybody else - unless you have some comments on what I said. Put 'em down here and then we'll leave it at that.

And thank you again for your service to our contry. Best wishes for a relaxing and happy Christmas season and health and success in the New Year!

I agree with Skatha though for slightly different reasons...I've been active duty navy for about 18 years, the last decade of which has been overseas. I've been in both Iraqi wars though from where every sailor fights, at sea. I joined the Navy to be a sailor, not get shot at (with all due respect to those that choose to be soldiers). Our president has over taxed the army and marine corps to the point that I now have to hope that during the last 2 years before my retirement I don't get sent to Iraq to fill in for the lack of soldiers...they call this program Individual Augmentation. It's basically an involuntary draft of Navy and Air Force personnel into the Army for a period ranging from 180 days (in theater after training) to 18 months. About 2-3 times a month my command gets a tasking to provide a name for this draft/selection process...I've been on pins and needles for reason for the last year and will continue to wonder "is it my turn to get drafted" for another 9-10 months (I hope) until I can submit my retirement papers and be removed from the selection list. Every day I look for a difference in Iraq and every day I seen none. I read the entire ISG report and finished it in disgust that we don't seem to have a plan for anything. In the grand scheme of things Rosie and Trump mean so little