Note to New Members ×

Looking for 190 cm plus board in good shape

mikemcse

i have a 196 coiler sg made in april 2002, didn't even get used in the winter of 2002/2003. 18 waist. rode very little over the last 4 years due to its size, still in very good shape, one decent scratch of top sheet due to a collision with a hucker. board is a ton of fun to ride but definatly requires more room than your typical weekend board, but that has been done on it also. i dont have the board in my hands at the moment but i could get the pics shortly. has the blue topsheet. actually theres a coiler 184 pr for sale on this website and the boards are identical. $385.00 , depending were you are i could eat the shipping. let me know.

The Coiler that john deere is talking to you about is at my house. We ride togather. I have taken pictures, but they are not coming up as attachment for some reason. if you are serious about the board I can email them from my aol account to another email address.

My wife will have a 201 DONEK for sale:biggthump :lol:

seriously I have to get shred to fill me in on the sweet spot on this thing or just admit that I don't have the chops for it yet.

Any way I will keep you in mind if I decide to unload it.

ITs a shred gruumer special:biggthump

My wife will have a 201 DONEK for sale:biggthump :lol:

seriously I have to get shred to fill me in on the sweet spot on this thing or just admit that I don't have the chops for it yet.

Any way I will keep you in mind if I decide to unload it.

ITs a shred gruumer special:biggthump

Say it ain't so! you should be destroying the world with that board!

I am working into new TD2's and a new really long board at the same time. the learning is a little steep is all. I think I have it dialed in now the next trip up the mountain will tell. I softened the angles and moved the whole setup forward a bunch. I felt like I was in the back seat all day. Every time I tried to get forward it would lock into a line and refuse to come out of it. Hopefully it will come into line next time out.

PS I saw three skwals on the mountain already. two of them were killing it in the glades off piste!