Note to New Members ×

Needed: cheap one-piece

Dan

aka fartbag, to go with my newly acquired Skwal.

Yes, I feel a need to go 100% Euro the day I take my Skwal to the slopes for the first time. Only interested in stunningly ugly/garish suits. If you have one, or you've seen something that fits the bill at your local Goodwill, please let me know. Looking to spend about $25 shipped. (this is just an accessory for my Skwal, not a serious gear purchase)

I'm 5'11", 155 pounds or so.

There is a SMALL chance my parents have one in their attic. Circa 1983 Keystone, CO.

Navy blue though. You're probably looking for something more garish.

I think my parents may even have had matching ones, but my dad was 6-2 and my mom was 5-9, so they probably won't fit...

Let me know if you want me to go to the trouble of asking my mom to go up to the attic and look. (I live 3,000 miles away or I'd check myself).

I think my brother in law might have some relics of the past in his closet. He doesn't exactly live the uncluttered life. I think he has a one piece Descent astronaut metal with pink highlite (its so freakin ugly I can't get it out of my memory!). Would fit you perfect. You will be stylin - should I try to hunt it down for you? :biggthump