Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

• 2 weeks later...

So all the game 1's of the first round of the playoffs have past and I am already reminded of my hatred towards the frenchmen in the honorable game of ice hockey and how they all squat to pee !!!

Vancouver coach game 1 LOSS:

"the way the san jose sharks cheat in the face off circle" " if the refs watched it we would won game 1 " really you lost 3-1 at HOME, H-MO !!!!

Montreal coach game 1 LOSS:

" after his player gets taken off the ice on a stretcher, Therrian is trying to make himself cry on the bench like a 3 rate actor " its called a buddy pass you phussie, way to go 61, he should have been suspended by his own team !!!! can they give the team a penalty for embellishment by the coach ??

Boobie Luongo Vancouver game 1 losing goalie:

His under achieving group of wining idiots, are back in the playoffs yet again, and he's already talking $hit about his teammate, and fellow goalie who took his job ?? GET FHUCKKED pal !!!!!!

HOPEFULLY these two ***kin joke franchises get bumped out in the first round so the world doesn't have to witness this embarrassment of the game any longer than this week. GFY and please play in europe next year, where they have expresso machines in the locker rooms!

:lol: JD looking forward to the game tomorrow!

Marc not my window but a GUY i work with and he looks just like willie on duck dynasty but longer beard

POLARIOUS i hope you like LGC seRies R in NATTY of course right guy

La_Gloria_Cubana_Serie_R_3_Natural.jpg

• 1 month later...

bueno ochenta y cinco,

divertirse en la cárcel maldito idiota. Con todo su nuevo tiempo libre, y su incapacidad para contenedores frigoríficos fumar en todo el día, ¿por qué no tratas de aprender a leer. O mejor aún, aprender a equilibrar una chequera, ya que es sólo una cuestión de tiempo antes de la quiebra de presentación, usted payaso. Supongo que la buena noticia es que usted no tiene que sentarse en la línea de desocupación cada mañana para un día rectoa!

Recuerde no recoger el jabón, ya que en sus nuevas duchas Lockeroom no vas a tener la serpiente más grande ya!!!

Vete a la mierda!!

Amor Mr John deere puta madre!

P.S Dont empuje el oso!

Stevo-I didn't know you were in Chicago for the game last night!!

Go B's & GFY!!!

[ATTACH]35053[/ATTACH]

:lol: hey enzo! instead of posting a pic of a half necked wanker that's built like a lightbulb how bout just one F1 pic from Canada eh?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love that song, it NEVAH gets old.

NOT to one up the vid you posted big GUY, BUT i got a good one for you, BUT I wasn't able to retrieve any video.

So yesterday the WIF was out of town with Demo Saw who was at a LAX tournament. I myself was a painting machine along with a couple AA alums that were helping me. We finished edging the whole house, those two GUYS had to get going, I new I had a free evening to myself to do whatever I pleased. So I decided to crush Bud Lightnings by myself in my new basement, after a quick burst of 4 down the hatch, I was getting antsy. Covered in paint there weren't to many places I could go, then it hit me. The WESTPORT agricultural celebration, or what most would call a town fair in a hillbilly town. BUT the townies all call it the sled pull superbowl. I grab a couple more for the ride across town, as I'm driving over there I then think to myself how PISSA it would be to enter the sled pull. I knew my wife would eventually find out and she would go bananas, entering in a sled pull with a 1 year old truck!!! So I go to the registration table, COVERED in paint, and beers stuffed in the pockets of my CARVHARD shots. I go and ask what a stock truck would be categorized as ? "WORK TRUCK CLASS", But missed it by about 3 hrs, i was bummed out. The BIG GUYS were starting to go in the "SUPER STOCK CLASS" which is all sanctioned like the NHRA, that was insane !!!!!

As I was leaving the I was walking back to my truck, and passed a highly modified tractor with (3) Chevy 454ci for its power source, and I asked the why not (4) ??????? I guess that wasn't a good question, he was in the zone and trying to focus for his BIG pull, and called me a smart ass SKUKE. A nickname for NON-westport Townie who doesn't do the tractor pulls.

next year with a little preparation, BIG DUKE 6 is in, and bringing home some hardware !!!!