Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

Did any of you goOns go this weekend?

I'm heading up Wednesday with the boys and a couple of their friends.

Enjoying the abortion out in denva! You would be complimenting this defense by calling them the worst in the league. ***kin UMASS 1AA could do better. We'll I guess that's basically what we have is a 1AA all-star team.

I'm gonna ***kin, GFM!

amen

I was glad Phil Simms and Jim Nantz had to take off their I heart Tim Tebo shirts :1luvu: after the first quarter. They were absolutely gushing with thier tree-way verbal BJs, like this one: "Now New England players know how difficult it is to tackle a fullback who also plays quarterback."

Now Denver knows you can't win a game without four quarters of sustained offense and defense, and even then you gotta hold onto the ball. GFYTTATDD

I'm free for a morning session in X-mas eve? Who's in??

Guy........................I might be able to make it for that one. I'll keep you posted. I'll know by friday.

GFYS

Aaron Rogers chugs caulk !

I was glad Phil Simms and Jim Nantz had to take off their I heart Tim Tebo shirts :1luvu: after the first quarter. They were absolutely gushing with thier tree-way verbal BJs, like this one: "Now New England players know how difficult it is to tackle a fullback who also plays quarterback."

Now Denver knows you can't win a game without four quarters of sustained offense and defense, and even then you gotta hold onto the ball. GFYTTATDD

I'm free for a morning session in X-mas eve? Who's in??

I'll see you fhukkers in the am. Chappy once again thanks for you help, and letting me use $20,000 grand worth of equipment to locate and drill precise holes thru the top sheet on the Kessler! I owe you a couple cold ones for that phiasco , it was ugly but we got it done. T32 intuition:biggthump

Gfy's, and don't forget it's bring your metrosexual best friend day tomorrow at loon.

The conditions were awesome today, great day of charging with guy fatha, hollywood and his metro !:barf:

Attn stevo in wine country! You have an email in your work mailbox, when you get a chance take a look at it for me if you can, hopefully before you get back. I'm thursting for your knowledge from your extensive research on a particular topic. "***king with your stance/angles/cants/ lift, etc, etc" I've already tapped my north shore resource last night. Let me know, sleepless in seekonk.:smashfrea

Gfy's and Santa is Fat slob!

Hope all you ***kers had a good holiday ? mine was good thanks for asking, GFY's.

Early leads are mounting for certain T32 rewards.

True Grit, Hollywood coming back out after breaking his wrist, no biggy. North shore # 1.

Tinkerbell, Big Duke 6, this is worse than anything I have eva seen. add Petee's bull$hit and Bucyrus's antics together, and its been topped in just 1 month. For those of you considering buying FULLTILTS or Dalbellos kryptons, GOOD LUCK ! Also finding the inserts under a Kessler topsheet can get a little dicey, never mind making your own plate system. Still haven't ridden it yet, maybe next weekend. :eek:

Rider of the year, Chainsaw. Basically his first year doing alpine, never mind getting through a race coarse putting down very competitive times. i dont hand out compliments very often, but I'm really impressed with what I have seen so far.

i quit bumming butts as a conversation starter. I haven't had a butt since the summah of 2010, i was having some serious hangovers with all the partying i was doing, and the butts made it worse !

Im pissed i cant make it to man camp this year, im sure rejean la ayotte is pumped he wont be seeing me.

do you guys have any plans on dropping in at loon, or doing a midweek cannon day ? would love to see the flying frenchman from up yonder that there notch back on the snow. how about you put on another ECES trip for old times sake, we have one coming up in march. we were fuhhkin out of control that 1st one you planned, the second was to mellow. maybe because mackchattastache brought his daughter with him.............jessy ??????

JD, not fer nuthin guy, but I found a pack of marb diets with your nam on it in my jacket from t32's first season. They're probably stale as ****, but we'll crush them anyway.

Well for the first time since 2010, all the T32 households were in attendance !

I guess congrats, maybe we should put together a pbr outing in the near future? Btw, your not missing a thing. These conditions remind me on the winter of 2002. The good news is the pats won their 1st supa bowl that year.

Good luck to the team tomorrow at raghead. Mojo, fligs and I will fuhkkin $hit up in am.

Gfy's

After over a 25 year stint as # 1, Coors light has knocked off BUDDIESEL as the number 1 selling beer in America. IMFO, I would rather drink cow piss that C:(:(RS.

That was the only thing I hated about living in Colorado, " I'll have a Budlightning please " a what....................... "A fuhkkin bud-light guy....." ummmmmm, yeah we dont sell Bud products in this state. "No $hit ???? " no worries. " I wont, but you can GFY, and I'll have a Tangueray and Tab "

post-1557-141842356135_thumb.jpg