Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgg1Yczq4vI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgg1Yczq4vI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yseB5flWFWo&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yseB5flWFWo&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

the 1st one ! :biggthump

I found it on my I-pod, listed under the wrong name. i had it playing on random a couple days ago. not sure if it will be cranking on the 1st gogo ride of the day, but its in the mix !

guy we need to get old school with some of the boys, our injury list has more members than we are going to have on opening day ??? one guy might even be calling it quits for good, and im not talking about the guy from wrangler jeans commercial either.

myself im going to have to come up with some sort of illegal sports enhancement cocktail, to speed up my process. hopefully back to the regiment on monday, we'll see !

did ya find ya hahd-hat, guy..............................?

GFY's :AR15firin

chappy your mailbox is full, this is my only way to communicate with you. anyways, this weekend i was thinking about taking the boys up to N.H, with thier moto-cross bikes. does billy enos still have his track at his house ? or any tracks in N.H that anyone knows about, that we could use for the day. Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

So i had a couple of cups of liquid midol, and a size 0 womans puff on ! I still didn't break any made code rules :biggthump

It should be an interesting winter, we will be running lean at the begining, with hopes of a couple returning riders after the all-star break. I spoke with a T32 founding member last week, and said he will be around a couple weekends with his french counterpart, after a 4 year hiatus by the both of them.

GFY's !!

I hope I can make it, but like always I'll be a game time decision. As far as any other GOoNs making it, that is also a game time decision. The TEAM is dropping like flies, it will be a platoon crew for at least the 1st 1/2 of the season.

see you when they turn the guns on and GFY'$!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone out there interested in this years eces at stratton, lodging/commute, etc, r

So basically my doctor called me fat the other day :eek:

"Mr John Deere, have you thought about dieting or working out"

Is the doc baiting me to get back on the junk?

Nuf said, I'm getting my $hit back together, with a 4 week crash course. The rest of us still eligible for the 2011/2012 season better be ready. No more injuries, we don't have many troops left in reserve. What a clusta fhuck this is turning out to be.

Gfy's and I'll be seeing you soon!

So basically my doctor called me fat the other day :eek:

"Mr John Deere, have you thought about dieting or working out"

Time to take up skiing Psycho. To quote the late DragonflyJones "skiing is for FAT kids".

Any of you fellas coming out our way this season? Keep us posted if any plans come up.

Ink

well it looks like were finally getting an alpine masters race program at Loon. Jeff Juneaux, has been put in charge of ALL the competition programs at the mountain. You name it, the ski team shmucks will be answering to him. So we could possibly be looking at lane space on coolidge!!!! instead of the shmuck ski team shutting half the mountain down on the weekends, while spoiled fats kids waste their parents money and our time. Im sitting with fliggy next week to draw up a blue print for training days, and some possible club races. excuse the negativity its just been a long time coming watching the nonsense, but this is great news, especially for the three returning national champions ! :biggthump

they're heading to the ussa race next week at copper for some of these guys 1st f.i.s races, very ex...........site !

TEAM32 LIVES !

GFY's !