Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

this is what happens when you leave an adult that suffers from severe AADD home alone for the last month. the fhumes are getting to me, it actually smells like napalm in my garage.

note:

*the front rocksox totem used to be graphite silver.

*the rims were black and yellow mavic dee-max's, now suffering from hemi orange.

*custom hemi orange engine paint santa cruz decal.

up next:

*the rear coil will be either white or hemi orange ?

before and afta.

post-1557-14184232198_thumb.jpg

post-1557-141842321981_thumb.jpg

Dry as a Colorado Wildfire up here. Everyone's waiting for harvest and hoping the search & report chopper doesn't fly over their backyards.

It was a BIG deer hard to miss it when it takes up the entire front of your auto.

The PD put'r down and F&G showed up to claim the remains, didn't even ask me if I wanted some steaks.

Looks to be about a 5K claim, my dog's been licking the front of the car for 2 days, orange colored deer flavored lollipop.

Trailer Trash was feeling sad about my situations and is gonna hook me up with his old custom Donek from ECES 2006.

No need to take the PJ 7 off the wall this season.

He's only sticking the tip in so I see how if feels so I not getting completely F'd.

• 2 weeks later...

gOonz,

are there any bike shops up your way that would have a santa cruz bullit on the floor. ive been trying for 3 days to order a large bullit for MOJO. 3-month back order, wtf.

gfy's

i miss you goOns, soon, real soon. only 5lbs to go for me, then ill be ready. i'm a little worried about my leg mass, need to build those up a bit, so i dont cramp up 6 times on my 1st run down the white ribbon of death.

gfy's again!

gfy's

i miss you goOns, soon, real soon. only 5lbs to go for me, then ill be ready. i'm a little worried about my leg mass, need to build those up a bit, so i dont cramp up 6 times on my 1st run down the white ribbon of death.

gfy's again!

Leg mass?? WTF is that?? I've lost 10lbs of muscle ova the summa. I'm so scrawny right now, Kate Moss called and said she wants her legs back. I'm pulling a Savvy and going on the LTIR. Take my salary off the books. My lower back issues haven't cleared up and I've been on an Advil bender since July. The only thing that helps is constant stretching, yoga, and a new car to take my mind off things.:biggthump Maybe I'll see snow in Jan??? :smashfrea

What the hell is happenin to youse guys? JD and Enzo on IR in Octoba? Stevo, get these guys on Wendlers 531 before the snow flies so you icecoasters can continue to make us rockymountain kooks look bad.

rum is good,:1luvu: goin back under my rock,:AR15firin

GFY

mario

is this what happened guy?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEplzZAGOM4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEplzZAGOM4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

how are the 2 a days going for everyone. im settling in really well at my new gym. gettin nothin but street cred from the brotha's with the hard cardio in the am, then hitting the 90lb bag in the evenings for a 3 round simulated tilt. 196lbs this morning, i feel like lattimer in the program. "they all phukkin die"

any of "you poo butt mutha phukka's" gonna be at oktoba fest this weekend. ill be up there with the whole family. stop by or call me on the bat phone if your in the area.

stevo please watch this video at youtube.com, search, "the program- alvin mack"

gfy's

i forgot about that day ! i would like to apologize if i offended any new comers that stopped by the table to say hello. i wasn't being myself that day. im sorry, and you can gfy's !

shermy looks like a proud owner of a pbr. i think thats jacks leg shaking next to him, it could have been jacks 1st rodeo with a pbr pounder. or was he quivering ? just kidding jack you did well, but you gotta stay on those things. its like starting a chewing tobacco career. you start off throwing up and turning pale for your first 5-10 lippers, then you get the hang of it.

anyways its getting cold boys, get your $hit together ! it will here sooner than you think.

petee, hows the yoga coming ? or are you hanging out at starbucks on newbury st with you new deutschen burner ? if we dont get an update with a hint of positivity from you, ill be changing your name to fabio linguini ragu.

gfy's !

i forgot about that day ! i would like to apologize if i offended any new comers that stopped by the table to say hello. i wasn't being myself that day. im sorry, and you can gfy's !

don't be. fun day. Watch ya, more coming ;) :) :D