Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

I saw some Mavic Crossrides on craig's:

http://nh.craigslist.org/bik/1395869325.html

Just confirm that the rims are good for v-brakes.

Sip, dip, spit, repeat............................

From MW Obs. last night: "The snow lasted for under two hours, and accumulation fell short of a single tenth of an inch, but it was enough to coat the fresh September ice in a thin layer of fluff. Not nearly enough to bust out the snow shovels, but it was enough to transform the summit landscape into a brilliant white." Cant come soon enough!

How does an October fest ride sound october 10th. exit 28 in the am, october fest in the afternoon at the bunyan. then enzo can show up 4hrs after we cracked our first ones, and pretend he's a chicken parm eatin heavy weight! :boxing_sm

GFY's

I'm out....the chute's pulled. Gotta head ova to Maine for a funeral on Sat. then up to Sugarloaf for the rest of the weekend. make t32 proud @ octobafest and FSSU!!!

i'm chompin at the bit here. the chatter is 7 piles of chit may have a white ribbon of death open for sliding on Halloween. I'm thinking about it. Anyone up for 9 months of riding this year Oct - June???? :eplus2:

After 2 years of ridicule I finally got my black t32 uni. the last straw was you guys confusing me with that Clam Shucker McChattaaaaaSSTTTAAAACHEE.

GFY's!!!:AR15firin

bout time guy!

Rule 76: no excuses, play like a champion! Black uni, or go home!

btw, Octoba fest looks to be a solo mission if any mission. still waiting for my marching orders from hitler. to see when i can pick up mini mack for the weekend. Keep your ears on channel 6 all weekend.

I'm out....the chute's pulled. Gotta head ova to Maine for a funeral on Sat. then up to Sugarloaf for the rest of the weekend. make t32 proud @ octobafest and FSSU!!!

i'm chompin at the bit here. the chatter is 7 piles of chit may have a white ribbon of death open for sliding on Halloween. I'm thinking about it. Anyone up for 9 months of riding this year Oct - June???? :eplus2:

After 2 years of ridicule I finally got my black t32 uni. the last straw was you guys confusing me with that Clam Shucker McChattaaaaaSSTTTAAAACHEE.

GFY's!!!:AR15firin

If you like fruit beers watch this:

i feel mighty tuff getting it in the can wearing my assless chaps and fingerless gloves..............

hey glenn are bar-ends considered gay??...would a heckler with bar-ends be a transvestite :confused: i let a loaded '09, xl heckler (used 3 times) get away on ebay for 1500

Spent the weekend up at the 'Loaf. The pbr poundas were flowin' strong @ The Rack!! :barf: No snow up there yet, but on our drive back to NH the Presi's and Franconia Notch had a light coating above 4500ft. We may get a dusting tonight at the house and 1 - 3" is possible for the mts. More light snow may be on the way later in the week. I can't believe it!!! FKNA!! :biggthump

I'n not sure if stratton would appreciatte this or our prescense. But heres what i was thinking. One of my mechanics said he would let me borrow his 22' tow behind camper whenever i wanted. I've never been it in but it's an all season camper and in very good shape. I would probably bring 5kw diesel generator to provide the power for the heater. so we don't freeze our balls off. We could to do propane, but i'm not sure how the vermont highway partrol/super troopers would feel about T32 cruisin around 250 gallons of propane. Let me know what you guys think. I'll check with big bear and see how many guys we could cram into the ice box.

We can tow it with shteevo's pissan.

I know there's a lot of riding to be done before then, but I'd expect a T32 appearance. The post said places to stay on the weekends were limited, but I'd imagine the plans would be for midweek anyway. Anyone stay at Stratton before? Is it better to stay on resort? Or are there places worthy "off campus"?

this has got bad idea written all ova it!

:eek:

I'n not sure if stratton would appreciatte this or our prescense. But heres what i was thinking. One of my mechanics said he would let me borrow his 22' tow behind camper whenever i wanted. I've never been it in but it's an all season camper and in very good shape. I would probably bring 5kw diesel generator to provide the power for the heater. so we don't freeze our balls off. We could to do propane, but i'm not sure how the vermont highway partrol/super troopers would feel about T32 cruisin around 250 gallons of propane. Let me know what you guys think. I'll check with big bear and see how many guys we could cram into the ice box.

pbr methane

I'm in. Best idea yet. We can have a fire ring in the Strattion parking lot. I'll make chilli. It's not about the money, it's about the experience.

I'll bring my Husqy chainsaw along for the fire pit. we'll just need a 55 gallon drum. Unless you're handing out gas masks, please no chili for JD!! That campa will fkn STINK like roadkill!!! We had a big RV for the Big Cypress Phish show. Loaded the thing up with a keg and tons of food. We got stuck in so much traffic on Allligator Alley, we kicked the keg before entering the venue. D'OOOH!! I can't wait....ECES is gonna be even more of a gong show.:eplus2:

Got my pass today. Worst pic eva. still thinkin about the wrod up at SR for tomorrow. :smashfrea

what the fhuck happed to the T32 video OVA? :barf: GUY FATHA, i thought you had pull around these parts with the higher up's on this webby??

ECES10T32; $65 a night with a day pass each, sounds like a great deal. I ellected stevo for camp counselor for ECES10T32. Steve you know what to do, get er done. RULE76 No Excuses, play like a champion!

The kampa will only sleep 3-4 comfortably with some serious T32 spooning.:1luvu: the rest of the runts will be playing naked twista on the floor :eek:.

It was a helluva an idea by myself, but it would be way too much work. 4-5 30lb propane tanks. concrete insulation blankets on the roof and down one side. Stratton police watching us like hawks, its not like we run a clean operation either when where at the ECES events.

how many G:freak3::freak3:ns are going? dont we usually head up on wednesday pm and ride thursday and friday. I'm up for whatever works best for all.

:biggthump

I'm in for a Thurs, Fri, or maybe Wed, Thurs, Fri trip.

Stratton is one the the most fun places to carve in NE. Hopefully the lord of the ruts will show up and learn us a thing or two about the place.

I have no pull. This place has been going downhill eversince CMC and Vlad checked out. Then it got better when WW left, then it got worse. I miss TT as moderator.

I just got a new Tundra and can't wait for a snowy sled run with the Cummins.