Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

eh flea man, i got a buddy from penticton.

DEAN STORK

he told me he was kind of a big deal around the lake. he did spend alot of time in front of the morror in the weight room. doin curls for da girls! i love b.c, hows the b.c.j.h.l doin, guy?

t32 g:freak3::freak3:ns, are we still on for tee with miss migill at 7:45am in the pbr?

iwdtmfhwtNSR :AR15firin

A quick update from 28... Jeff and I were out at 8am this morning. We started with a run down White Cap chair line, it was not to bad. We went over to True Grit and it was off the hook, it was like a carvers terrain park, very good snow, nice knolls and natural features. Jeff went over the bars and had to call it. I did three more and called it for the day. See you all soon.

the 5-9" forecasted is more like 3" plus a nice layer of sleet. :barf: got my call at 5am but expecting dust on crust, I pulled the chute. however, somehow gOoN's claiming PP/Pow conditions. hard to believe after the solid conditions just a few days ago.

I'll be there thursday thru saturday. Anyone catch my interview on channel 9? Not sure if they ran my response, but it was questions about ticket prices at resorts.

I won a Miller t shirt for my sweet beer pong skills. The picture looks like a vintage shot of a guy on hardboots getting some air. I'm just that good at pong. :cool:

See ya guys this weekend.

you almost made it on tv, however we intervened during the editing process. we stumbled upon the satellite truck in the parking lot and smashed some sht up. :eek:

how were the miller beer chix looking? we practicly got a lap dance from one of em while she was setting up Rock Band on one of the flat screens.

petee,

what ended up happening in the white mountains today. i heard cannon got 3-4' of snow. it always snows at cannon! that place is epic. :eek:

the 5-9" forecasted is more like 3" plus a nice layer of sleet. :barf: got my call at 5am but expecting dust on crust, I pulled the chute. however, somehow gOoN's claiming PP/Pow conditions. hard to believe after the solid conditions just a few days ago.

petee,

what ended up happening in the white mountains today. i heard cannon got 3-4' of snow. it always snows at cannon! that place is epic. :eek:

guy i heard they got nuked & needed snorkels ova on da Mit. it was so pissa that even bode showed up. :smashfrea

otherwise a whole lot of nuthin happened up here. i think the snow guns blew more snow than what fell from the sky. a couple more inches possible tonight, tomorrow night and then again on sat. the cord should be ripe this weekend.

I'll be there thursday thru saturday. Anyone catch my interview on channel 9? Not sure if they ran my response, but it was questions about ticket prices at resorts.

I won a Miller t shirt for my sweet beer pong skills. The picture looks like a vintage shot of a guy on hardboots getting some air. I'm just that good at pong. :cool:

See ya guys this weekend.

stfuarmff

post-1848-141842269146_thumb.gif

picked up another 3-4" overnight and we had some snow showers around here all day. da wifey stepped up in T32's absence and said things were "pretty fkn awesome". some tracked out pow, perfect groomers, and ultra soft snow with hardly any ice.

Damn, ygalmwata. (You guys are all losing me with all these abbreviations. :smashfrea

stfuarmff: Stuff that fat uncle a rouster muffin from fall? I'm so lost.

Anyways, today was really good. Lots of snow and friday should be epic. Yellow pants have been in full force this week.

jd the betting lines are open. UNH vs UMASS Fri/Sat night. I'm headed down to the Whit Saturday night to witness the annihilation of the minutemen 1st hand. last year I cleaned up!!

stevo you'll have to let beth know that her powder 8 partner will be skiing both sat/sun. yo yo that's right I gots myself a driver!! :barf::barf:

gfy:AR15firin

last night was a wash, tonights tilt at lake whitemore will decide the home and home series.

the snows a cummin! all-mtn's or softies?

this tilt has been a mass militia killer for the last couple years, but ill still take the bet, knowing at the end of the day, that dick umile is one of the biggest no shows of all time.

3 points for a road win

2 points for a home win

loser buys beers for a sitting!

JD, glad you liked the yellow pants. I was so close to buying a complementary jacket on tramdock.com. I had 3 chances and decided I'd just put on my XL PJ Stock crew shirt from way back. that shirt has a long history.

Which girl are you talking bout? I forgot who you've met? Tall brunette...? Shorter one with black hair? Blonde? Theres a whole bunch that I bring, and a whole bunch of freshmen and sophmores that wanna go this year ;)

So first week of classes is almost over and I figured as long as I take 20 mg of Adderall intracavernosally (look it up) and study for 8 hours a day, I'd be able to skip class on tuesday and/or thursday and/or saturday or sunday. Gonna be a rough 14 weeks.

also, great vid.

post-2128-141842271022_thumb.jpg

post-2128-141842271025_thumb.jpg