Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

Can't believe you remeber that...

How much for a couple dozen Cole Bros Racing stickers? I still have one left if you need to scan it.

How could I forget? All the team vans are pulling up to Sugarloaf and you and I are pulling 180+ sticks out of your stepmother's Jaguar that she let us borrow while in town. Rollin' in style! Then you got a ticket on the return to Boston in some little town.

PM about stickies and I will see what I can do.

Ink

A couple inches of snow on the peaks of Loon/WV too!! When does Sugarloaf open?

Ski Areas Announce Opening Dates

Crotched Mountain Plans To Start Season Nov. 15

POSTED: 5:00 pm EDT October 22, 2008

MANCHESTER, N.H. -- It's almost time to hit the slopes, and several ski areas have announced opening days.

Crotched Mountain is the earliest opening so far, announcing Wednesday that it will open on Nov. 15.

Attitash, Loon Mountain and Waterville Valley plan to open the next weekend, on Nov. 22.

On Nov. 28, Mount Sunapee, Ragged Mountain will open, along with snowtubing at Cranmore. The next day, Wildcat Mountain opens.

On Dec. 5, Pats Peak will open, and Cranmore opens for skiing and riding the next day.

King Pine plans to open on Dec. 12, and Balsams said it will open on Dec. 19.

guy,

what about da mighty bretton woods. they are usually one of the first to open up the white ribbon of death. thats what ive been doing since i moved back east. not steep with very good snow coverage, and a much shorter ride than the river. and there are cougers everywhere in the lodge while recharging the bodily fluids.

i was thinking a t32 football game thanksgiving morning. ill take steve and mojo!

dtmfh

A couple inches of snow on the peaks of Loon/WV too!! When does Sugarloaf open?

Ski Areas Announce Opening Dates

Crotched Mountain Plans To Start Season Nov. 15

POSTED: 5:00 pm EDT October 22, 2008

MANCHESTER, N.H. -- It's almost time to hit the slopes, and several ski areas have announced opening days.

Crotched Mountain is the earliest opening so far, announcing Wednesday that it will open on Nov. 15.

Attitash, Loon Mountain and Waterville Valley plan to open the next weekend, on Nov. 22.

On Nov. 28, Mount Sunapee, Ragged Mountain will open, along with snowtubing at Cranmore. The next day, Wildcat Mountain opens.

On Dec. 5, Pats Peak will open, and Cranmore opens for skiing and riding the next day.

King Pine plans to open on Dec. 12, and Balsams said it will open on Dec. 19.

guy,

that picture is hardcore until you look at your hand, bud diet wine cooler! thats hilarious, i haven't laughed in 2 weeks. im pissing myself! i used to rock the jean tuxedo in my omaha days! da biches luved it!

im on the road to recovery. flu + sinus infection, ive been bed ridden for 2 weeks. ive got to get back to the gym, i think the 2 a days were wearing me down.

dtmfh

nice photoshop!!! stevo lay off the hgh guy!! phok i'm gonna look like a midget next to all you fellas this winter. I think your pythons are bigger than my quads. :eek: are you in training for Over the Top 2 ???

JD--I'll keep an eye and ear out on BW. It's definitely cold enough at night to start blowing snow.

l u c i c !

Ridiculous!!

so how do you do it??? proco during the day, moonlighting on causway, and you have a kid plus you just return from haivng the flu/sinus. the other night you smash a guy through the glass!!! and then last night you seal the deal with a hat trick!!! unbelievable!!!! still waiting for the first fight of the season!! can I get an autograph!! :boxing_sm

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnXOLoOSbvc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnXOLoOSbvc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

the sis-in-law had a ski out townhouse there and we have made several looong road trips. Expo was the trail, Le Shack was the place for apres...I still rememba many times the bro yelling across the bar HEY SCHLEEVO YA WANNA ANOTHA SCHLEEMANS??!! :barf:awful chit..............

ill come once my lawyers can guarantee that the mounties will let me back into the states, for my past mis behavior issues in the great white north from years ago in while slugging it out in the iron league.

eh, ill even bring my bruins jersey's for me to wear around town and the slopes so i blend into the crowd like a real maple syrup. i just cant decide between snowmobile pants, or my captain america a$$less chaps.

dtmfh, eh!

ill come once my lawyers can guarantee that the mounties will let me back into the states, for my past mis behavior issues in the great white north from years ago in while slugging it out in the iron league.

eh, ill even bring my bruins jersey's for me to wear around town and the slopes so i blend into the crowd like a real maple syrup. i just cant decide between snowmobile pants, or my captain america a$$less chaps.

dtmfh, eh!

get your chaps & yellow pants ready...

From the BW website:

Comments: The snow we made last week is hanging in there, but with recent warm temps snowmaking has been on hold. Things look good for colder weather later this weekend and at the beginning of next week. We will start blasting again as soon as possible and aim to open up next weekend!

Looch,

Just got your message. Guy, while you were busy checking yourself out in a mirror, I was on a full blown 007 reconnassaince mission at Exit 32. The snowguns are all in position and ready to be fired up. No snow on the ground yet, but Upper Flume had a dusting. The bar in the Bunyan Room has been moved & renovated. It looks good, but no more storage cubbies. Season passes are in hand and we're ready to go live on Nov 22nd!!:biggthump

dth

what could have they possibly done to that place too attract more cougers! that place was perfect. it had some great blind spots, you could really create some angles in that joint. im heart broken, this could be the end on an era for me, if i dont get myself situated early and often.

guy, are you going to be around this weekend? the wif and i want to head up this weekend to get away. ive been painting my house for the 5 weekends. i should have just run da place over with the d-8 before we moved in and started from scratch. im bumming that its going to rain, i was really thinking of heading over to bretton woods for some turns in the morning. ill keep you posted.

hopefully steve is ready for his 09 back in black comeback tour. however, from the looks of it from his biker guy cigar grin pic, he's got some spinning classes to attend.

they moved the baa?!? kmac-chatta will be all F'd up...he'll be walking into walls and pissin in the corner. AND THEY BETTER HAVE BUD WINE COOLERS THIS SEASON OR THEY'RE GONNA HAVE TO DO MORE REMODELING :AR15firin

jd i'm not dickin around, i'm off the midol juice and in the gym 5+ days/week-down to 225 ripped. mojo and i have a combine test and weigh-in on day 1.

DTMFH&GFY'S