Note to New Members ×

garage sale

Dr D

one set of burton center discs with a 4 hole pattern 15$

Would they fit Burton Womens bindings ?

The stat 6 what type of board is it?

Brian

they are standard burton center plates with the exception of being four hole instead of three hole they should fit any burton binding. they are designed to use burton bindings on other boards that don't have the 3D insert pattern.

the stat six is a burton alpine board there are pictures of it at the beginning of this post. It is a relatively rare board as the stat line was only made for one year. the specs are in one of the pictures it is a GS board and is quite fast. there was a stat 7 tested but not released to retail because burton felt it was to fast.

the listed running length is 147 the overall length is 160

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest firechefs

Need a pair of the base plates for my daughter. rngdoc@aol is email send me the cost and address if you still have any left. It looks like I need an all mountain board for me as apposed to a GS one. Im 225 and have size 12 boots . Keep me in mind if you find an all Mt board for big people. Brian

I rode it with size 12 feet and 270 pounds. I found it to be a little soft for me:eplus2:

ITs a very stiff board though and was made for the heavier crowd. there was also a STAT 5 for the lighter weights. The angles weren't unmanagable but would be noticeable if you haven't ridden hard boots before. the waist is what 23.5. that's a good bit wider than my Donek. I am leaning toward wider myself for boards tho. the skwal is filling the skinny carver niche just fine so the boards are gettting wider.

• 3 weeks later...

In Windows, find MS Photo Editor. Open your picture and resize it to somethong much smaller, maybe 640 x 480 or less. Do a 'Save As' with a new filename. That should do it.

On some digital cameras, an e-mail thumbnail photo is provided along with the regular photo. The e-mail photo will be about 640 x 480.

OK, I'm interested in the cant plate and the solo binding.

Did I see some Burton 4x4 discs for sale in here somewhere?

-Charles

I do have a set of burton 4x4 discs available although I don't remember listing them. they are white and are standard not offset. I may have an offset individual one around to I will look.

In Windows, find MS Photo Editor. Open your picture and resize it to somethong much smaller, maybe 640 x 480 or less. Do a 'Save As' with a new filename. That should do it.

On some digital cameras, an e-mail thumbnail photo is provided along with the regular photo. The e-mail photo will be about 640 x 480.

OK, I'm interested in the cant plate and the solo binding.

the solo binding went with the pair for parts/spare sorry. I have several cant plates what are you looking for exactly? they are all three hole with the exception of the unicant. I have 2 6 or 7 degree round cants and a larger diameter 3 degree cant as well as the universal cant.

howdy doc,

i would like the large 3 degree disk.

im in whitefisn so maybe we can meet somewhere.

west carven

I will be up there on tuesday morning and all day thursday and maybe saturday as well. you sure you don't need the stat six as well?

you'll be a better judge than me its made for a guy your size I overpower it and fold the nose. I rode it once long enough to realize it needed a lighter rider. you would be perfect size for it I believe. 253-5420 call my cell if you get up there.

A lot of the little stuff is spoken for but nobody has paid yet. If you want it lets get it done tomorrow if possible otherwise let me know so I can offer it to someone else. some of the items have at least three people waiting for them.:biggthump

howdy doc

i would like to demo the stat6, i might be up there on thursday.

dont have plans yet so who knows, might be on the ice, fishing that is.

it is 13.5 side cut radius, yes? hows the board turns?

I will be up on saturday for kids wrestling match in the am and a half day on the hill drop me a line if you will be up there and I will bring the cant plate and the stat 6 for you to test drive.

I will be at the high school for a little guy wrestling tournament at 10 I hope its done around noon but you can give me a call on my cell 253 5420 I will bring it along. I have it listed at $20 plus shipping so $20 it is. Its currently on the Stat 6 so I will have both along. give me a call in the AM and I will try to get with you before the the fish do:biggthump