Note to New Members ×

garage sale

Dr D

pictures to follow

one burton three hole cant 7 degree I think $20

one RADAIR soul 164 carver. this is also an ASYM board but one of the last. very similiar dimensions to the PJ7 much stiffer and beautiful gold on black graphics. this board is a fun ride and unique in that one side of the tail is square and"normal" looking and the other is rounded off like a boarder cross board to meet the asym side. intersting look. good shape has a few topsheet dings that could use touch up. 50$

one Burton STAT 6 This board has been ridden 2-3 times it has DEMO stamped in the tip of the base. Very fast board stats on request. There was a stat 7 board made but not for production as Burton thought it was to fast.?!? $100 OBO

One set of like new medium variflex burtons with the three hole pattern discs.

25$

one set of burton center discs with a 4 hole pattern 15$

one pair of wild duck bindings old but serviceable. good for a kid starting out or rock board duty etc. $15

Two pairs of older UPZ boots in a lovely purple and pink both size 7

one new never used and one with minimal wear on the pads. store wear. they both have some scuffs due to shelf wear. these are older boots but in fantastic shape. god awful ugly though:eplus2: make an offer

I also have one boot yes that's one boot in a burton shadow size 23.0 this boot is brand new they just couldn't find the mate to it. its gray on gray and in mint condition ideal for parts or the one that wears out the rear boot. its a right foot. brand new best offer

Pics available and postable if someone reminds me how to shrink them!:freak3:

post-2375-141842225015_thumb.jpg

post-2375-141842225016_thumb.jpg

post-2375-141842225017_thumb.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do your boards "Radair soul 164 carver" and "AMP 5.0 orange" have bindings on them? and how much for shipping to wisconnson? And could u send me pictures.

bmstrang@sympatico.ca

thanks alot,

Bryan

No bindings however I may find a few pairs as I get deeper into this garage. I will post them as I find them. The boards seem to ship most anywhere in the lower 48 for 25-30 dollars

Is the "one extra burton centerplate with screws best offer" the center piece of an oval 7 degree cant with a 3D pattern? If so, I am interested.

no it is a three hole binding center plate with screws. I will throw it in with the cant plate if nobody is looking for one individually

What are the specs for the amp 5? Year? (I am a newbie) :D

My Bad its an AMP 6.0 not a 5.0 It is brand new with minor shelf wear. a few dings and scratches from being moved around the warehouse. It still has the sticker on the base. I mounted bindings on it a week ago but otherwise it has never had bindings on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have returned so here is a bump make some offers folks I need to move this stuff before the wife blows a gasket:biggthump

I am doing some digging and should have a couple sets of burton bindings to unload as well.

I also have a good selection of vans switch softies in various sizes and a couple of sets of those bindings as well.