Note to New Members ×

Do you want An F2 196

Cuban Carving Gooding

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok its official. The other two are spoken for. The last one is on eBay it will sell on Sunday reserve was met don't let it get away. :biggthump The only F2 196 for sale in the US . http://cgi.ebay.com/F2-Speedster-RS-196-Race-Alpine-Snowboard-Hard-plate_W0QQitemZ110046014111QQihZ001QQcategoryZ21250QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Guest track2rec

Guys help me!

I was the second highest bider on that f2 196 board. Do you know of any 190+ boards for sale in the US? I'm contacting you because here in UK it's pretty dry.

God bless America

Got a Shred Coiler super construction

shred shape and design its a 188 with a 196 edge contact design.. can you say all board..

$$$$

just kidding..

Got a ABX 177 ..uh maybe coming ( as with all experimental test pilot needed) ..uh never mind ..did I say that out loud...uhhh ooooh..

good luch getting your new gear.. the 196's F2 are worth every penny!

But Im concentrating on the Bizzare specs..

I might have another crazy one coming.. details in December!

Right Said Shred

Guys help me!

I was the second highest bider on that f2 196 board. Do you know of any 190+ boards for sale in the US? I'm contacting you because here in UK it's pretty dry.

If all else fails, have one custom made by donek, coiler, or prior. All three of these companies will make anything you want. Any waist width, any stiffness. Donek even has a mold for a 228cm super, super GS board. Check out their site. If you're paying in sterling it might even seem like it's cheap.

later,

Dave R.

Guys help me!

God bless America

As in , you are in the UK?

Prepaired to add 100-150 US$ for shipping???

Hang around, they WILL Pop up.

the only dealings we've had with them is in english. It's been awhile. The boards are "made in Austria". Michelle would know the true georgraphical source of the F2 line. I'll inquire within' and drop a line...

I truly love the F2 product but they are so Random with North American Dealings...

Love hate relationship.

Davoi

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr title="Post 108374" valign="top"><td class="alt1" align="center" width="125">D-Sub</td><td class="alt2">just curious...have you checked sources in europe? F2 is a european country...seems like it might be able to find one there, not here?</td></tr></tbody></table>

got it. I've lost my mind. that much is clear.

Currently in Molln, Austria, from what I recall. They haven't been in Germany for years. I did a quick search and found this interesting History blob from when B&M Group was formed (when Mistral, F2, and Fanatic merged). It only goes up to 2000, so I'm not sure what has changed since then. Interesting read, though.

History

auf.gifB&M Group

The Boards & More AG was set up in 2000 and resulted initially from the merger of three players competing in the action sports industry: Mistral, F2 and Fanatic. As a result of this acquisition, B&M became the world leader in the windsurfing market as well as the leading distributor in the European snowboard business. B & M has also established itself as the No 2. Global player in the Kiteboarding market, which has been seeing a steady increase over the last few years.

As of August 1st, 2003, the Swiss KJ Jacobs AG has sold it’s windsurf, kite and snowboard company, Boards & More AG to an investor team led by Yves Marchand.

Today, B&M is an international enterprise, with its main subsidiaries in Molln, Austria and Oberhaching, Germany. Product designing, purchasing, logistics, international and national sales, as well as customer service for the worldwide market are controlled from these locations. To these activities are added central services such as IT, finance and accounting, as well as human resources. Worldwide sales are carried out via a network of company-owned sales enterprises, agents and importers all over the world.

THE COMPANIES

Mistral Sport Group

• 1976 Ernstfried Prade and Peter Brockhaus founded the company in Switzerland
  • 1991 Klaus J. Jacobs took over the group through the acquisition of ADIA
  • 1996 Incorporation of North Sails
  • 1999 Incorporation of the Fanatic and ART brands
  • 2000 Incorporation of the F2 brand – Mistral Sports Group becomes Boards & More GmbH

Fanatic

• 1958 Foundation of the Schütz Werke
  • 1981 The Schütz Werke establishes the Fanatic Windsurfing brand
  • 1988 Fanatic enters the snowboard business
  • 1989 Fanatic (Ultra Trend) presents its first clothing collection
  • 1999 Sale of Fanatic and Ultra Trend to the Mistral Sports Group
  • 2000 Mistral Sports Group becomes Boards & More

F2 International

• 1981 Foundation of the Peter Brockhaus GmbH in Wals, Salzburg and registration of the "F2 - Fun & Function" brand
  • 1982 Acquisition of the production plant in Kirchdorf/Krems and beginning of a company-owned windsurfboard production (Peter Brockhaus Production GmbH)
  • 1985 Sale of the Peter Brockhaus Production GmbH and the Peter Brockhaus International GmbH to the Perlmoser company. Renaming of the Peter Brockhaus International GmbH into F2 International GmbH.
  • 1988 Headquarters of the F2 International GmbH moved from Wals, Salzburg to Kirchdorf/Krems. Foundation of the F2 International Deutschland Vertriebs GmbH in Munich, Germany. Foundation of the F2 Fun & Function S.A.R.L. in Brest, France
  • In 2000 Purchase by the Jacobs AG. Transfer of the headquarters from Kirchdorf/Krems to Molln, Upper Austria and new corporate name Boards & More GmbH