Note to New Members ×

Amped 3

outsider

While many of the individuals that post here would be some of the alst people i would expect to be playing XBox 360, i thought that yall might be interested to know that the new version of the freestyle snowboarding game Amped awards points for carving. Seeing the way that the trends of snowboarding are going i find it hard to believe that a game featuring all your favorite freestyle Pros and jumps covering the mountain like acne on a fourteen year old would have a provision for carving, awarding points for perfectly carved "powder" arcs. Maybe we still have a chance.

motogp 1, 2, splinter cell series, KOTOR series and chronicles of riddick gamer here on my original xbox!! have yet to decided if i want to cough up the bucks for the 360.

I am firmly in the I'm not coughing up any more money to microsoft for an XBOX 360 category....well at least until Halo 3 comes out anyway...then it depends on how fast it gets ported to PC...I barely have enough time for my computer and games on it get my XBOX has spent the last 9 months collecting dust even though I have a number of games that would be great fun but there are so many other things to do now that I'm not at sea

yeah, ive been too busy making money and racing motorcycle, in real life, that my xbox hasn't came out of my xbox bag when i moved back from vail to grand junction back in may. i usually manage to find time, but now, not any more since i work a lot more hours, going to two schools, and racing motorcycle. oh well. will find time for it eventually.

I am firmly in the I'm not coughing up any more money to microsoft for an XBOX 360 category

I picked up a 360 last week finally for Saint's Row (the Grand Theft Auto knock-off). It is awesome; really really great stuff. Most surprising to me: everything regarding the 360 is just really well done. Wireless internet was a breeze to set up, you can make the 360 play music off your computer wirelessly and then out your home theater sound system. It kind of has that "everything just works" thing that Apple products have had for a while. Microsoft and "everything just works". One of the signs of the apocalypse?

Haven't tried Amped yet, but perhaps I will. I was definitely sad when SSX dropped the alpine gear.

] It kind of has that "everything just works" thing that Apple products have had for a while. Microsoft and "everything just works". One of the signs of the apocalypse?

dont get your hopes up, mine gets hot as hell sometimes and gets some wicked glitching, but other than that it works like a charm

I grew up on the mouse/keyboard shooters but Nintendo and rare did a great job with goldeneye for the N64

since then most companies have dropped the ball in that catagory, would like to see if MS can pull it off right

kinda weird that halo came from a company that was a mac only developer prior to being bought up by MS