Note to New Members ×

came up on ebay SKWALS

tcross.au

Does that mean it has a 12.5 cm waist?

125mm = 12.5cm = 1.25dm = 0.125m = 0.000125km

And it goes like that for all other measuring units of Metric System.

It's easy, that's why it's accepted by majority of the world. Even here, in Canada, it has been official for over 20 years. For some strange reason most of Canadians chose to understand only inches... o:

Can somebody tell me more about this board?

With 12.5Cm waist width, it must be really stiff board, I guess. otherwise it'll break in first several turns.

And also I noticed (from the picture on ebay) it has very narrow stance too.

:freak3: :freak3: :freak3::smashfrea

Does anyone have a picture riding on this board? I'd love to see.

nope... EC= Swords, pretty much the exact opposite of a skwal. Swords are wide boards meant for Totally Laid Linked Turns. Skwalls are sorta like riding on one ski: they are extremely narrow. It is most comparable to the "on snow" version of waterskiing on a "monoski" type waterski.

Although seeing somebody EC on a skwal would be pretty cool:cool:

linking turns is easier because you are so forward in the stance angles. The narrow waist makes it possible. you couldn't use those angles on a wider board but they work well on the skwal. If you ski or used to you will find that its very similiar in a lot of ways as well

anybody else notice the sudden disappearance of these? Sham auction maybe? I got nervous with the payment arrangements to poland. and then they were gone off both .com and .pl sites. Watch yourselves on the big yardsale they are having problems with foreign hacking and sham listings using other peoples accounts. It happened to my account and took 2 weeks to sort out

• 1 month later...