Note to New Members ×

How do I safely remove sticky adhesive

Guest gabrielo

Bryan, you guys get more in one dump than we have had all year. They are jumping up and down today because there was 15cm overnight and now the total snow depth in the manmade areas is over 50cm. Whooppee!

I decided last night that it will be cheaper for me to write off the rest of the season pass I bought at the start of the year rather than go up and trash my boards.

Dan, I was afraid of that. Damn shame my alpine brother!

Can you sneak in a trip to your neighbor NZ? I have heard they

are doing pretty good? I know that would hurt after paying for a season pass

in AU. I know you must be dying to play on all that sweet gear!

Sounds like you may need to pencil in an extra couple weeks on this coming US winter schedule?

I would love to see you all have a great session down under. Wishing you the best! Bryan

Hey, over the last 200 odd years, we convicts have just got used to making do with whatever is available, so no need for flashy brand name products down under. haha

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

nice one, m'man.

I remember reading once that a good percentage of aussies had "incorrigible" blood in them...is the population really that...tainted?

:)

Bryan,

After just getting engaged, the chances of going to NZ this year are basically zero. I'm hoping to get to Thredbo at the end of August and they have had a better season than down in Victoria. Also might get to ride with Mozzman!

As for the extra time in the US, that will be tough too. I am still working hard on convincing the other half to let me come to SES only 5 weeks before we get married, so to pull off extra time in addition to that week will be impossible.

D-sub, yep, Aussies are the most sarcastic and self depreciating mob on the face of the earth. And we love it!

In the US it is a most desirable trait to have relatives who were on the Mayflower. In Oz, if you had ancestors from the First Fleet, same thing, except it is considered more Aussie to be from the convict stock than the officers.