Donek

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

my friends saw some of the designs entered and said they would do it. I was offering them plenty of $ too. Most got too lazy with the nice weather and everything. I had some cool designs but my computer crashed and all is lost :-\

I've learned alot this summer. How to use adobe photoshop and paintshop pro as well as I'm in the process of workin with some video editing software I've got around here. Can't wait for the season to start to see what I can do with a camera. I'm pretty anxious to see the results of this contest though.

Total compensation for selected works will be one snowboard valued up to $600 with your artwork on it.

What happens now that donek has bumped it's raceboards up $30? does the winner have to choose either the phoenix, pilot, twin or freeride? Atleast the winner will be able to run sub 40 angles, maximum stability :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

We will honor the intent of the original contest and extend it to a $630 credit. Sorry it's taking so long to make a decision on this. I've been busy and just returned from a week long trade show. I'll be getting with everyone this week and making our final decision.