Note to New Members ×

T-shirts

patmoore

Okay, I'm going nuts. Got laid off a week ago and have already replaced the garbage disposal, two faucets, one electrical circuit, and now the dishwasher has met its demise. I need to take a break.

I figured most of you have some cool t-shirts. I grabbed the first two in the drawer and took shots of them. Found them in Park City a couple of years ago and couldn't resist getting them. Show us yours!

xga4hz.jpg

xga6x4.jpg

I bought this one in Salem, MA a few years back. They sell more shwag than Beaver Liquors in Colorado. http://www.bungholeliquors.com/shirts.htmlWish I could find this one again :"Just because I slept with you last night, doesn't mean I am going to ski with you today" (as seen on a T-shirt in Whistler) ...

post-123-141842217944_thumb.gif

Pat, that sucks - getting laid off at this time. Why couldn't they have the decency to do it during the snowboarding season?

Most of the employees got laid off the first of the year but NOOOOO, they gotta keep this kid on board through the end of April.

Wish I could find this one again :"Just because I slept with you last night, doesn't mean I am going to ski with you today" (as seen on a T-shirt in Whistler) ...
I'd buy that one if I could find it!

here are a few more from my collection:

Moose Dropping from Sandpoint, ID

xlymuu.jpg

From Park City

xlyo46.jpg

Vermont

xlyoa9.jpg

You'll recognize this if you saw "Napolean Dynamite" - one sweeeeet movie

xlyoh3.jpg

From Tahoe

xlyq12.jpg

I got a shirt thats all blurry and it says "have another beer." It actually looks a lot clearer when you're drunk. It kinda screws with your head because you're everything might be clear, but the letters screw your eyes up. Best shirt to wear to a kegger! plus the "wink of you're horny" shirt sets things up nicely.

There are so many though.

BT-yourrehandsome-catalog-557.jpg

BT-pedro-gallery_artwork_thumb-950.jpg

BT-jesusdf-catalog-463.jpg

my personal favorite:

BT-jerseygirls-catalog-695.jpg

I have one that says: Go local College and/or Sports Team!

www.tshirthell.com has a TON of awesome shirts. WARNING: Many are NOT work safe. There's one that says "I take the "The" out of "Psychotherapist".

"I support gay marrage if both chicks are hot"

"Bin Laden is a doody-head"

ect.

That was the site I was thinking of. We almost bought some last year but couldn't confirm the shipping.

I just found a teeshirt on cafepress.com

"My Boarding School"

sorry i'm too lazy to cut and paste the 200 character link to the page but it has a reference to riding and a hospital bed-story of my last year

Hey, don't knock boarding school. I'm an unscarred p-p-p-product of b-b-b-boarding school.