Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe Suzuka

Ray

Selling these Suzuka boots with an extra set of (black) racing tongues.

They are in great condition. Choice of Mondo 25.5 Full Flex liner or Mondo 25 Thermo Flex liner (Or both extra $). The toe box of the shell has been professionally punched, so if you have a problem with your big toe(s) hitting the shell of the boot, it’s already fixed!

I am usually size Mondo 26 and these fit me perfect.

They also come with a modified RAB and a orig. 5 step forward lean mechanism.

scyhi1.jpg

scyiz7.jpg

scyjbo.jpg

Modified RAB!

scyjpu.jpg

BOOTS ARE SOLD !!!

Thx

Ray

• 5 months later...

Hi Ray

My son races alpine here in Canada. He has outgrown his Suzukas, which have a 25.5 shell and a 25.0 thermofit liner. We need the next shell size up, which I believe should be marked 26.5.

What size is your shell (ie the very bottom/foot section of the shell)? Please check the print on the inside of the shell.

He will also need a 26.0 thermofit liner.

FYI, his foot measures 26.0 cm and is growing.

Please also more fully describe the model year (age) and condition of each component of the boot (sole, lower mid and upper shell, buckles, liner, etc.). Any significant damage or wear; cracks, dents, tears, etc? How soft is the shell now. My son is an aggressive racer.

Please tell me abit about the rear spring. My sons current boot has a lever system. How did you find the spring vs lever.

Thanks Ray

Cheers

Julian

• 3 weeks later...
how many days of riding have these seen?

bro...Im sorry to keep speaking for Ray, but did you look at the pics? They look NEW. Usually you see all kinds of blemishes on boots, but not on these.

Ive bought gear from ray at least once..maybe more...the guy is legit as it gets. In the heirarchy of who it is ok to buy from without hesitation, along with Sutherland, Dryer, Jack, JoelP...he's top of the heap, 100% risk free.

youre asking questions that are basically already answered, and Ray is likely practically giving these boots away (price, ray?)

if they fit, buy them. hell he even installed the RAB setup that Suzukas do not come with, so theres another what...30? 50? not sure.

damn Im a jerk. oh well.

thank you - my dilemma exactly.

they look amazing, but maybe Ray takes amazing care of his boots but has put 100 days on them, or maybe the pictures dont show the wear ... I just wanted to be sure before I start putting my cash on the line...

either way, I've emailed him to find out more and ask about price

ciao

Why can't people ask questions? I'm confused here. None of the questions that have been asked thus far were answered in the original post? So what's the big deal?

How do you know he's giving them away? There's no price listed?!?! It says "offer"...

because ray always asks ridiculously low numbers except for virii since theyre so damn expensive

and OF COURSE someone can ask questions. stating that maybe there's 100 days on those boots is ludicrous. theres no way for a boot to look that good unless its practically new, OR the rider is a sissy which ray isnt

anyway, none of my business, whatever. boots are sold. hope rwcow got them!