Note to New Members ×

Arbor Munoz on EBAY

davekempmeister

tex dont be unfair

you have this:

Catek OS2 57r, 60f 3deg catn & lift on both, goofy

I have old SIMS bindings, nothing else, i really need something better.

are you sure you need them, i will give you the board for free if you want to let me buy the bindings, come on!

i need some good bindings in my life

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I was looking at that one because I neeed a rock board - and I like rossis. - figured I could sell the bindings here and be out the shipping if I got them cheap. tcross let me know how much for shipping. If it's reasonable I'll take the board off your hands.

tahoetrencher - what's with the hostility? someone has to be the first bid, and someone has to be the last. sometimes it's the same guy.

thanks for not posting the link.

Randy - beautiful quiver. I completely understand your arbor addiction.

Do you feel that the auction being posted here caused you to have to pay more? just curious :eplus2:

Thanks Tex, but I can't take credit for all of those Arbors. The only one I own in the photo is the A-Frame on the right. Jami owns the A-Frame next to mine and the A55 on the other end. The other two boards are friends'.

I had not really thought about that until now but I do think the bids probably did go up due to the increased visibility from here.

RT

Tex, perhaps a poll is in order. In the past, I've not taken the initiative to conduct one of these because I'm not so concerned about any one issue as per se. Maybe a poll would give some insight as to the consensus regarding how everyone feels about Bomber "members" informing one another about auctions/sales etc. I'll defer to you as to how the question is best posed or worded - presumably without slant. Also, I think the question would be best presented factoring in a multitude of perspectives (i.e., that of seller, interested bidder, searching but previously unaware buyer etc.). Just a well intended, non-competitive idea on my part. My season likely ended yesterday with 26 days and 3 Summit hikes (Pico in VT) and I'm sure you and I can both agree that THAT is sad.

• 5 months later...
I would like to take this opportunity to suggest that we stop doing this...

It's one thing if you point out a "buy it now" auction or your own auction, but pointing out things like this will only cause us to bid against each other and hurts this community rather than helping it.

on other forums that I frequent, you would get ripped apart for doing this. everyone knows what ebay is and how to use it, and when rarities like this arbor come up you are only benefitting the seller...and since this seller is not one of us, why do it?

Comments? Questions?

Generally, I agree tex, but in this case http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=9442&highlight=purecarve it made my compadre Dano a very happy man - PureCarve, baby !