Note to New Members ×

photos wanted of Aggression/Volant Board,etc

willywhit

I can't seem to find any shots of the old Stainless Steel, Delorean looking, LOG of a raceboard anywhere on the web. It's the one board I wouldn't put stickers on. Mounted up with TDs, this board really turns heads on the mountain.For that matter, does anyone have shots of any badass looking raceboards to share with the world? When I try to get my ski buds or softboot buds into carving, they look at race gear and scratch thier heads. When I see a sweet race board it's like looking at a Formula One car and wanting to go really really fast. :eek:

Guest Randy S.

You don't need to put stickers on it. You can put Magnets on it. Either it isn't stainless or alu, but rather steel, or there's steel underneath the skin. Try one of those magnetic poetry things and have fun.

I actually have one of the originals when they were still called Aggression. It is delaminated at the tip, but I can't bring myself to get rid of it. It still lives in my closet. I also have a Volant 163 and a 173. Both boards are fun to ride and they do look pretty bad ass with the TDs on them.

How about a shot of it with Bombers on? Maybe lay it on the hood of that Camaro(Firebird?) on a red satin sheet. If anyone has ANY decent shots of the silver beast just post 'em or email me direct if they're a big file. Mucho Mahalo~Willy

I've got a Burton Factory Prime 167cm, and love it.

But when running NASTAR locally they really like to do tight gates on our little hill, so I was thinking of something a bit easier to turn tightly.

Can anyone tell me about a Volant Excel 162? How would it compare?

Sure *looks* nice, but I don't want it if it doesn't ride nice...

thanks!

Originally posted by willywhit

check out item 3656026282 on eBay.com $55 bucks for a 162 brand new and only a day left to bid. Much cooler than a factory prime 162. That avatar is very disturbing John ~ :D

Cooler is nice, but I care more about ridability.

Ya, that's the reason I asked; I've got a buddy who is going to bid on it though, so I guess I won't do a bid war with him. =(

OLD BADNESS & NEW HOTNESS

Here is a shot of my alpine setup Aggression SL Race 161 with TD1's. goofy

55f/50b 3 degree tow lift front.

And my new freestyle Head Force 27.0 that is the waiste measurement for my size 11 boots.

post-675-14184219661_thumb.jpg