Note to New Members ×

Why do you guys think carving appeals to engineers/science types so much

snow|3oarder

i think Dr. H. Simpson was talking about the perfect shape of a donut, which in itself, is perfect and delicious.

Nah, he was talking about beauty secrets, between the other wisdoms like: "a man's hairstyle should not exceed the height of a croquet ball" and "avoid work at all costs. it produces sweat and unsightly calluses" :D

donuts were simply: "360 degrees of pure, circular bliss, with the hole where empty space never meant so much."

If you don’t mind doing a lot of work, I and a few others have several recipes that include fresh squeezed oranges and limes, adding sugar, boiling to reduce the acids and sugars, letting sit for at least 24 hours, filtering and serving

Bob, you need to either post or send me that recipe. I run a bar outdoors in the summertime and it would be a great special to have.

just out of curiousity, did they card people at the party?

and how the hell could i screw up a simpsons quote? Ive been watching it religously since I came to America in 1992. Oh well. Ive gone a little bit astray with family guy:1luvu:

i guess i'm a typical American. never liked math, but I'm naturally analytical and detail oriented, always wanna know "why." this is performance oriented style of riding, even recreationally. equations are taking it a bit far, though, for me anyhow.