Note to New Members ×

I thought I had many boards...

Skwalleur

I only saw one in real... long time ago! and there was none at the factory ( i searched every single closet for that board !) Check sometimes ebay.de they also have things like this, as well as hooger booger boards ( those where hype in austria and germany)

Nils

I showed my wife Doug's collection once, and now I've got 3 more boards. Of course she has a horse now, so I think I've still got the short end! But I do not shovel ****! Gotta give props to Doug for my collection growing, even though he doesn't know me at all!

I showed my wife Doug's collection once, and now I've got 3 more boards. Of course she has a horse now, so I think I've still got the short end! But I do not shovel ****!

Few years back. First time I met Doug. I am standing in the presense of probably the most impressive personal alpine collection I have ever seen. Doug is kindly pointing out some of the highlights of each boards characterists. I am thinking to myself "How the hell would he know? Does he have two of each of them? These boards are all brand new!" Finally , I can't help myself any longer and as only I can tactfully state. "How would you know how these ride? They are all brand new?. Calmly , tactfully Doug simply states. "Well no, I HAVE ridden each of these boards and some many times. That is when I realized that just how careful and particular Doug is with his gear. Teflon under the bindings, cleaned and waxed every use. I thought I was careful. Compared to Doug I am a "Dragged by the bindings, jib monkey slob!!" I know no one as particular as DD. A very impressive collection in deed!!! My hats off. :biggthump