Note to New Members ×

182 Tanker - Helmet cam with softies.

Lootz

Yea I wasn't a huge fan of the music either. Trying to find decent royalty free music is a pain. I bought the cam from Hoyt Technologies. ( http://www.hoyttech.com ) which I wouldn't recommend. If I could do it all over again I would go with the helmetcamera.com guys. The customer service from Hoyt was and is pretty bad. I will try to mount the cam on the tail of the board this weekend and see what happens. Unfortunately the cables might be in full view though. It would be interesting to see how the Tanker flexes through a turn though even with the cords in the way. As for the tanker carving, it does great. I ride it with fairly steep angles and Freeride Pros. It's nice to be on a soft set-up and not absolutely hate it. So far this season I have ridden it more than my hardboot setups. Now all I have to do is hit up RJ for a 06-07 when he has them available. I think the one I am on now is a 01.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Sweet video...you are correct that your board is the 01-02 model...you will be very surprised when you ride the 06-07 and RJ can definately help you out with that. Not sure where you are riding in Denver, but if you e-mail me I can send you some info for a good friend of mine and his wife who both ride tankers who are living in denver.

cheers,

sandy

• 2 weeks later...

Lift 6 at Lovie? A good place to have some fun. PCogan, big mario and I are typically there on weekends. big mario and I are typically on our Tankers (him - plates on a 187W, me - softies on a 182) when the conditions are on the soft side. Give us a holler if you see us. big mario is easy to spot, he's a bigman, in a yellow jacket, always singing Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer". :eplus2:

D.T.

Lift 6 at Lovie? A good place to have some fun. PCogan, big mario and I are typically there on weekends. big mario and I are typically on our Tankers (him - plates on a 187W, me - softies on a 182) when the conditions are on the soft side. Give us a holler if you see us. big mario is easy to spot, he's a bigman, in a yellow jacket, always singing Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer". :eplus2:

D.T.

YOU ARE AN EVIL, EVIL MAN !!!!!:angryfire

mario