Note to New Members ×

Basically new 184 Coiler FC

big canuck

Yes, its true. I had Bruce make this for me and it's a little stiff for my novice ability. I have ordered another and need to sell this to finance the new one. The serial # on the side reads"WCC 184 FCW 06KC1-7.1" As the serial # would indicate it has the World Cup Consturtion upgrade. It has a 19.5 cm waist and other than that it will have the specs as seen on Coiler's website.

It is in Primo shape. It has 2 1/2 days on it. I just had the "A" wax job on it and I will not ride it before I sell it. These are super hard to get. I would'nt sell it but I'm getting another.

It is the black topsheet with the red tribal design.

Pictures available upon request. Serious inquires only please.

It cost me $750.00 Canadian and I will sell it for $650.00 Canadian (about $575 USD) + shipping. Thanks for the look. W 403 202-4360 H 403 217-8044

Please email me direct at kurt@bowcycle.com

See this thread:

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=8230

Scroll down about halfway, I included (with Bruce's permission) the explanation of how stiffness index is measured.

I know from emails with Bruce that for a given board length, "higher is stiffer".

I had a 184 PR, stiffness index was 6.7, it was just right for my 190+ pounds, 7.1 would be somewhat stiffer.

BTW trikerdad - good meeting you on the lift at SES.