Note to New Members ×

ECES/SES attendance

GeoffV

Have you ever attended the SES or ECES?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever attended the SES or ECES?

• SES
    • ECES
    • Both SES/ECES
    • None

For the last three years it was travel (I was in Japan or the persian gulf) this year it's money (I just bought a house) but next year I'm planning on ECES...my wife and I are planing to take the week (funding permiting) as a vacation. Her vacation of choice is another matter :rolleyes:

some discussion last night with she who must be obeyed..."there is no reason not to go for the whole week next year" :eek: :D :biggthump Yikes...she doesn't even snowboard (yet) the option of getting her a bunch of lessons is great.

I'm a teacher, so even though we get plenty vacation time, we can only take it during certain times. Unfortunately it never coincides with the SES. I have been able to attend a couple ECESs during the weekend in Vermont. Maine is just a bit too far of a drive for a weekend. The bright side is that I retire next year and my plan is to never miss another SES/ECES....EVER! I am sooo tired of salivating over pics of you guys shredding mid-week groom in Colorado!

Miguel