Note to New Members ×

3rd Annual Windham Carvefest, Feb. 25-26

Bricky

ANNOUNCING........THE 3RD ANNUAL

WINDHAM CARVEFEST !!!!!

A WORLD CARVING EVENT

GREAT WARMUP FOR ECES!

FEBRUARY 25 & 26, 2006, WINDHAM MOUNTAIN, WINDHAM, NEW YORK

POSSIBLE DATE EXPANSION TO FRIDAY, IF DESIRED.

JOIN BRICKY AND THE OTHER REGULAR WINDHAM CARVERS FOR A WEEKEND OF TRENCHDIGGING.

RONSKI, A/K/A RONNIE KNUCKLES

ADDIE

PRENTICE

WARD

MARK

PETER

BART

MATT

JOE

GARY

JEFF

PATRICK

PARTY AFTER TRENCHING, AT THE BAR

HIGH SPEED QUAD

LOTS OF GOOD CARVING RUNS

RENTAL BOARDS, BINDINGS & BOOTS AVAILABLE IN THE DEMO

SHED-GOOD CHANCE TO BREAK IN A NEW CARVER

25 MORE NEW SNOWMAKING GUNS

SNOWMAKING POND DOUBLED IN SIZE

LET'S BREAK LAST YEARS ATTENDANCE RECORD !!

FOR INFO,CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 732-604-0594

PLEASE POST YOUR INTENTION TO ATTEND

MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW.......

BRICKY

ATTENDANCE LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE OVER 14 !!!!, SO FAR

SEE THE RIDE BOARD THREAD FOR THE REST OF THE POSTS. PLEASE POST A REPLY, IF YOU ARE COMING.

(SEVERAL CARVERS ARE ATTENDING BUT HAVE NOT POSTED A REPLY, WHICH IS HOW I GET

TO 14 )

Barry,

Windham is about 100 miles from the New York/New Jersey border at Route 17 and the NYS Thruway, Interstate 87. Take exit 21 off the Thruway and go west 24 miles on Route 23 to Windham.

Call me at 732-604-0594 if you wish.

Try visiting mapquest.com for distance to DC.

Check out the "ride board", NY, PA, NJ section, for the other replies to see some of the others who are coming.

Hope to see you there.

Bricky

Guest Don Speziale

I never been there? I was thinking of going for Saturday. How is the Mt for carving overall? I am new to the sport and hoping to get some pointers. Never rode with a group of carvers before. ;)

Guest jameswolf

Hey Don,

Windham is okay. Should be crowded this whole week into the weekend. If you need some pointers ask for Ron M or Tony Z. Can't miss the low truns they do. They love to help out. Should be a decent crowd of carvers for the weekend. You should try for the ECES at sugarloaf.

I never been there? I was thinking of going for Saturday. How is the Mt for carving overall? I am new to the sport and hoping to get some pointers. Never rode with a group of carvers before. ;)

It's been a while since I even rode any NY mts, as I have a pass for VT. Windham was the MT where I finally got to master my G turns a few years back. I did enjoyed Windham until I found Killington and Okemo.

If not too chaos this weekend, I would recommend Lower Wipeout to learn the carve. Lower Whistler and Wolverine are also good trails.

The Local 4's: Hunter, Windham, Butternut and Jimney Peak are good Mts for carving. There are always a good crowd of cavers at these mts. I hope to be at the fest this Saturday as it depends on the weather.

Cheers :rolleyes:

Guest Don Speziale
Hey Don,

Windham is okay. Should be crowded this whole week into the weekend. If you need some pointers ask for Ron M or Tony Z. Can't miss the low truns they do. They love to help out. Should be a decent crowd of carvers for the weekend. You should try for the ECES at sugarloaf.

Thanks for the info. Would love to go to the loaf, but that is too far of a hike for me. Great Mt, I ski there back in 89-90.

I would love to experience 30 or more carvers at a MT. Damn! It one thing to have 3 or 4 carvers, but 15 or 30+?

:eek:

<!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->Anyone in/near Manhattan planning to leave early Sat and return end of day Sun? If so, can I ride with you and split the cost of gas?

Alternatively, I could drive and pick someone up who is willing share the cost of gas.

Thanks,

Decker

Who The F*** is that? :eek: Not the little Italian guy that is also known as Kunckle Head dragon and the king of the air chair? :smashfrea LOL.

When did he become this so call "Carve father?" Hey Ronnie I hope you are reading this---- :barf:

Hey Bobby Buggs! How was the out west trip? I hope to be there too. 2 months of no carving sure do sucks. This is my worst season ever! :mad:

I just got off the phone with Kunckle Head Ronski. He told me about 20 carvers are coming. Wow.

Good job Had! :biggthump