Note to New Members ×

Sunday 2-12 ?Pico

kathy brower

Come on Kathy, I'll meet you for first chair at North Peak, if you can get there. Looks to be very snowy first thing in the morning. And I missed you on Thursday :( had to ride all by myself for 6.5 hours. Did see a carver on an asym with highback buckle bindings and another carver that I couldn't seem to match up[ with. Report now calls for 10 to 14 inches of medium to light weight snow :1luvu:

Eric

Although the predictions are more smaller now 4-8 inches it should still be wonderful. Dress warm, it was neg 1 this morning with no wind. I'll be at the North Peak lift before 9, I need those steeper trails for powder, or drop into the bowl. Drive safely! Leave earlier then expected the state doesn't plow as well north of Hopkington.

Eric

I will be at North Peak chair a little before 8am (don't they open at 8am on Sun?) - If I don't see you I will check back a little before 9am. See you in am...

KB

P.S. You're right about 89 - It's usually the worst right around Warner! I have Hakkepulata tires (or however you spell them) and front wheel drive so my car goes pretty good in the snow