Note to New Members ×

Volkl 178 GS

Thor VonRippington

Guest rossdecey

My 15 yr. old son races on the High School team, a 151 factory prime for slalom and a 167 F2 Speedster for GS. Would your 178 Renn Tiger be too big of an increase for him? He's 5'8", 140 lbs. and quite aggressive.

NICE!!! I got a $50 offer... this isn't a garage sale board.

I'll do $51

;)

why do any of us even post if we're not saying "I'll take it"...isnt posting "gosh, Id love to Buy That Board But Cant"...lame?

WE (yes, I am including myself) do odd things

NICE!!! I got a $50 offer... this isn't a garage sale board.

If it refers to the post above, I think you misread it. He was asking if shipping would be another $50 on top of the $250. If it was a different offer, ignore me......just wanted to help avoid a flame war later due to a misunderstanding.

:flamethro

The $50 offer came via email....for the board. I think D was just extending the laughter.

yeah..man...people really are morons

some ******* from Sam Ash just told my my 1974 Rick 4001 bass is worth $600 "Top Doller"

Im trying to sell it or trade it for this particular Stingray that a friend has and is being a tightass about.

$50 for an RT? get REAL.

yeah..man...people really are morons

some ******* from Sam Ash just told my my 1974 Rick 4001 bass is worth $600 "Top Doller"

Wow, awesome bass! Does it have the dual output? I tried on a similar bass (the guy was doing Rush covers) and the feeling and sound are awesome (plugged into a David Eden).

DROOL!!!!! :biggthump

Usually, in a condition a nice as this, this vintage, they are worth two to three times what they offered you. The shape si so cool, quite different from the traditionnal Precision shape from Fender. You play bass? I used to play in college, now I don't play much anymore, but I still have my 1995 Yamaha BB-350 (two J style passive pickup) in its case under my bed. Nothing exceptionnal, but it works for me. My amp (Roland Cube 100 Watts) is at my father's and he uses it as a keyboard amp.

D-Sub, you could always have Sean slice it up to make a core for a 210 Donek, then it would make a different tune! You could keep it and ride it!

Just kidding, the majority of these up here in Canada seem to be the natural finish, for years I thought it was standard until I saw one with a different finish (yeah, I used to play too, years ago). My brother is one of the Cowboy Junkies, does that count?