Note to New Members ×

"I AM N-E-O-N MAN" (vs. "Iron Man")

FTA2R

so check this...

Mt. Snow last Friday this really tall dude (6'4 maybe taller) wearing this outragous all neon suit, pink pants. I thought he lost a dare for sure. Turns out he's an Aussie, and was apparently gettin' quite a bit of comments, and he was apparently just wearin it bein' himself. HAD to get a pic with this guy! Have never seen quite a combination, 'specially on a guy. Big pair to wear this! Maybe this will be SnowPerf Mark's next apparell purchase hahah (see this month's photo contest)

post-570-141842212437_thumb.jpg

barry,

i have seen that guy, does he work at the mtn? did you see his friend in the purple one piece?

what did you think of mt snow?

so check this...

Mt. Snow last Friday this really tall dude (6'4 maybe taller) wearing this outragous all neon suit, pink pants. I thought he lost a dare for sure. Turns out he's an Aussie, and was apparently gettin' quite a bit of comments, and he was apparently just wearin it bein' himself. HAD to get a pic with this guy! Have never seen quite a combination, 'specially on a guy. Big pair to wear this! Maybe this will be SnowPerf Mark's next apparell purchase hahah (see this month's photo contest)

certainly didn't get the impression he worked at the mtn, i could bve wrong though. mt. snow was cool, we stayed on a lot of the same trails. first day lots of bare patches, second day rain in 30mph winds, 3rd day hardpack. i was with a large group of party first, ride second people i'm sorta the opposite so i didn't reallyu get that much riding in. house we stayed at was great though.

Barry

OMG I'm seeing pink and green spots HELP!!!! oh....wait, that 's just the suit those guys are wearing....whew, thought I was a goner there for a second.... :D Man am I glad I wasn't into snow sports during that time period, I was busy wearing zebra striped parachute pants to the gym.... :biggthump

Have fun,

Paul