Note to New Members ×

Greetings Big Mountain Daily Rub In !

Guest Fred Goober

marz, thats a good idea, flying out to chicago. Got me really thinking.

and Dr. D, thanks for all the info. A ride would be great. I'll let you know. We're seeing if Jay VT would be cheaper, even though the conditions would not compare. I really appreciate the offer and I will let you know. We would defintly stay in the cheapest place possible.

Pat, i think if i pay for tuition with a credit card, I would end up getting a ticket from Logan airport (boston) to martha's vineyard. You need like $100,000 spent to get a one way ticket to anywhere, valid only on a blue moon, when a Yak give birth to a 5 legged calf in Zimbabwe. :smashfrea

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong,, I do beleive PK is over stated things a tad!!

Remeber, its not if ya got outside,, Its if you rode anything !! :rolleyes: get it.. can't say that for the rest in the party!! although they tried........1:00am

Klaus - 92,000

Shred 68,000

Chambers 55,000

Paul k , 952

Thats the numbers..

Does not look like the Mayor was running this year so.. no move as of yet for Paul!!! hehe:1luvu:

Ok, so I wasn't there for the whole week, but I did stay and ride with Paul on the afternoon of the first day!!!!!!

Kathy