Note to New Members ×

Greetings Big Mountain Daily Rub In !

Guest Fred Goober

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fred Goober

Iz got dem to give me the dicount..all I hade to do is get in.. Man it even has one of dem chain theft deterent systems FRee!!! Man o Live Im right next to the Bench ride # 3

Fred Said Shed

post-2426-14184221237_thumb.jpg

don't tell everyone about us you'll turn us into vail.:eek: so far this is a best kept secret and the drought is over look for ten years of deep stuff. the voodoo fog is just to keep the valley dwellers in the house. 90% of the time its sunny on the summit.

carver's welcome!:biggthump everyone else, Montana sucks now go home and tell all your friends:)

i'll probably do a lil research soon. Anything is cheaper than aspen, except heliskiing (not always either). I would most defintly be flying out there and staying in the cheapest place. Probably will be able to bring a friend too. What is the average price of a lift ticket?

I stayed at a place in Whitefish which was right on the bus route to the mountain and not far to walk into town. I think the cheapest room there was $60 or $70 a night. We got a "mini-suite" with microwave and fridge for $20 more. Thought it would be cheaper that eating out all the time. (The hotel isn't too far from the grocery store either). The lift ticket is $49 a day, but I guess it's less if you buy several days at once.

Well Shred, it looked like I picked the wrong days AGAIN to visit you guys up there, but commitment at home is calling. I guess I was lucky to get away for the weekend even.

Kathy

wow this place looks more and more likely for a spring break trip. Its cheaper than going to okemo or killington, even with the plane ticket, i think. If not this year, defintly next year. I'm not keen on going to the caribean like most of my friends. Who needs the beach and sun when you can do that in the summer. Thanks for the info.

It is more likely i'll be going there next year just because I want to get carving down before I go somewhere worthwhile.