Note to New Members ×

Reto Lamm LSD 164.. this hurts even worse!!

Shred Gruumer

Needing finacial Assistace is having me cleaning out my prime stock..This one Hurts!!!!!!!

My lose is your gain!!

Visit Rad-Air and Read all about it!! http://www.rad-air.com/

3 hour test drive with Bombers and Hard boots..

The Review

"The Rad Air Reto Lamm LSD 164 rode the groom just like any of my alpine boards, it was a hoot to ride, the best feature of this board I think is the fact for a 164 board it has a 10.5m sidcut..you can feel the difference... when at speed I could still lay it down on carves and would not feel as if It were going to throw me over the handle bars.. I did not have to work real small radius turns I could take my time draw out some nice lines and it would just hold. I had Bomber plates on the board and found that the set up was perfect.. don't know why you would put soft boots on it anyway.. you could go into the powder and come out in the Groom and rip! Nice to have best of both worlds... bout as close as it gets.. Surprised the hell out of me. The 164 feels longer than it is in turns but short enough to go around and play!!"

"Nice smooth ride as well, no chatter during laydown carves and it was able to handle the higher binding angle with ease!.. and the dampening topsheet is way cool!!!! the aluminum teeth tip and tail protector are the bomb!"

Asking $400 plus Shipping...

Shred

day mail rthut@parker.com

Evening mail rthut@zoominternet.net

post-186-141842211528_thumb.jpg

post-186-14184221153_thumb.jpg

Don't know what you mean but it took a little to find the sweet spot and could lay em out.. but this is the specs.

using TD2's with a 3 degree front toe lift and a 6 degree heel lift the following is where I ended up.

Front Foot: Started with the board holes the farthest forward then put the disc and match em up with the farthest holes forward on the disk. The disk is at 60 degrees and the plate was dialed to 55 degrees.

Back Foot: Board holes second to the last row in from the back. Used the disc hole last ones farthest in the back Disc at 45 degrees and top plate 50 degrees.

Probably doesn't make sense unless you followed a long while mounting..

Don't know what you mean by centered?

Things that make you go..Hmmmmm!

Shred

Thanks for nothing BOL guys you really know how to hurt a guy.. I had to sell it on a freecarve site! that hurts!!

Just kidding.!! :1luvu:

I did sell it! but want to thank all who viewed!!

Right said Shred

ps.. now you don't have to put up with me bumping it!!

Cheerio! until we meet again!!!

Right Said Shred

• 1 year later...