wednesdays at wachusset

bobdea

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was there yesterday, 1/12 and there were at least 3-4 carvers. It was raining but the conditions were not too bad. only a few bare spots. I didnt have my carving board because my boots are getting enlarged. Next wednesday i'm defintly there. :biggthump Im able to go out monday, tuesday and wednesday. I love scheduling classes.

ya sure that would be cool. I'm getting my boots back on saturday so i'll be going out again on monday for sure. I just found out i have hockey on tuesday so it brings it down to monday and wednesday. If you have something i can use that you reccommend more than my stuff, i'll defintly give it a try.

ya sure, i'll defintly give it a try. I'm also gonna be down there on monday. I went skiing today and the conditions were 10x better than yesterday. lil icy at the end but thats expected.

btw, i forgot to mention that I met a guy there yesterday that was banned from bomber. Truth was his name and he made on post trashing BOL. He was good, really good. Just seemed to have something against Fin:mad:

Hi guys, it is good to see some local riders out there. I used to go to Wachusett at nights a few years back, but found after a few tight turns, on an over crowded mountain, I would get creamed by a skier from behind. I find the daytime to be a better time to go. Let me know when you guys will be there and maybe I can blow off a day from work.

got yelled at by one of the orange jackets THEN when I was leaving security thought I was jackin' gear

I actually appreciate the security guy, he noticed that I went to and from my car multiple times, he also now knows all about Coilers and that if you are the origional owner your initials will be on the sidewall

everybody trashes on security at wachusset until they have your board stolen is what one of the lifties said about it when I was talking to him and I agree

that place has a lot of gear get jacked

the guy at the snowboard rental place told me and my friend that Wachusett has one of the highest gear jack rates in the north east. That is because there are many local ppl there, more so than other mountains, because it isn't really a "destination mountain." Its too bad, but i doubt anyone would steal and alpine board because they wouldnt know what to say about it on ebay or something. In otherwords, BASTARDS!

If you there Tues. or Wed. day seek them out. Great Riders, Great Guys! I had a blast riding with them and learned a couple of things as well. :biggthump

Ya when i was there last wednesday someone told me that too. BTW, i'm going there friday night. Give me a call 508 265 1974 if ur gonna be there.

Edit: i'm going to be there this sunday night as well 1/22.

the BU/BCN trips are on again. check out http://people.bu.edu/skiclub/wach/info.htm and sign up for next wednesday at http://people.bu.edu/skiclub/wach/jan25.htm We bagged it last wedsnesday because we heard that conditions were terrible but it's looking up http://www.wachusett.com/snow_report/. You don't have to take the bus , you can drive up and get a $15 ticket. Hope to get a regular crew going again this year.Get the jingle on your cell; kinda gay but check it out http://www.wachusettmobile.com/

post-123-141842212329_thumb.jpg

I plan to be there early on Wednesday, Feb 15th for the Massachusetts Senior Olympics. They don't have a snowboard event so I'll be competing on skis but I'll probably bring a GS board for later. I'll be carpooling with another skier and don't know how soon he needs to get back to CT but I hope to hook up with a few of you guys.

the big Bounce is gonna be OK but my lower back is feelin' that slam today.Where was Gilmour ? Good to ride with BIG BOB, sfleck, BOB lb, ethanpt and DAno.We just gotta get a little more organized. I won't be riding that puny Winterstick ST at Wachoo ever again.that place is way too flat.Pretty cool seeing that kid throw a BACKFLIP in the park from the chair. I'm staying away from the park for awhile. :nono:

now that i started work-study, i doubt i'll ever be able to go out saturdays. I think i'm limited to some monday nights, friday nights and sundays.

Friday nights blow cuz its packed all the way up to 9:40. I got in only a 3/4 amount of runs i usually do.

I'm going there tomorrow night, monday the 30th. gimmie a call if you wanna carve. 508 265 1974. I can now keep up somewhat so i wont be a burden :)

(ive improved alot, bob :biggthump) i'm 100% addicted.