Note to New Members ×

New Forums are up!

fin

Dang, did it take us long enough to do this :rolleyes:

Just launched a bunch of new forums and you'll notice the links from the home page now go to slighlty different forums areas. However, just select "Message Boards" from the home page and you'll see all forums available.

The good news is this website is growing. We are now at over 2300 registered members :biggthump But we are listening and we have partitioned a few existing forums as well as created new ones. Below is a brief description of what is new:

Racing/Coaching Discussion: Self describing, all things race and coaching. We have been seeing an increase in people wanting more information on local racing in their area. This site is visited by many world class racers and coaches and they are always willing to help out.

Off Topic: Needed this one for a while. Great conversations that are started here at BOL but they sure needed a home of their own. Now they have it. Let er' rip.

FAQs: something more for the first timer as well as information that I think we can all use. Right now a bit thin but we invite you to write one up on a topic you feel deserves an FAQ and send it is for review. We are also working on a few more ourselves. This forum is closed to new threads but you can respond to current threads.

Videos: Post your links and pages that show good videos and clips of hardboot'n. We are always getting asked for this so here is the place top put them.

Classifieds has now been divided into "For Sale" and "Want to Buy". Should help all shoppers.

(The big one) - Ride Board: This has been one of our pet-projects for over a year now.

Every day we pick up the phone and a rider tells me "there is no one in my area that carves". The next phone call we get is from a different person, same area. We know how hard it is for you guys/girls to get together out there, so we have developed a bulletin board so you can hook up. We hope you find it useful.

Click on your area to get to a forum where you can list a meeting place and time at your favorite resort. Hopefully this will help you organize your fellow compadres for some fun on the snow.

This forum is to be used only for letting people know where and when you will be riding. Any discussion other than dates, times, and places should be directed to the main forum here. We will be monitoring these pages, and ask you to move if we find you are using the site for discussions other than specified above.

We realize that we may not have the regions set-up quite right so please write in and let us know what change you suggest. However, don't write in with "I think we need a region for lower-east section of New Jersey with those on the north side of I-24", we are not going that detailed here.

As stated before we are always looking to improve so if you have any ideas on more forums please let us know. Have fun with your new format!

The new forums look great. I confused on one point. Sometimess when I go to the General Forums, I'm able to scroll down and see a breakdown of different geographical locations. Other times those appear to be absent. What am I doing wrong?

Pat

The new forums look great. I confused on one point. Sometimess when I go to the General Forums, I'm able to scroll down and see a breakdown of different geographical locations. Other times those appear to be absent. What am I doing wrong?

Pat

i got the same problem. I have to search a term such as "for sale" to get to the for sale forum :-\