Note to New Members ×

WTB: bindings and 25.5-26 boots

Guest schell

Guest schell

Looking to set up my son with some inexpensive bindings - toe/heel bails and a pair of boots. I have a pair of 24.5 Burton Furnance to trade or sell. Any help would be great! :o

• 2 weeks later...

I have Burton hardboots Reactor model size 25,5 mondo. Burton boots tend to fit normal feet ( not extra-wide ). I bought them brand new in fall 2003, they are probably model '99 or so. Since then I grew up, I'm 15 and I had to change for larger one.

I also have Rossignol Race Carbon Bindings. I bought them in 2003 as brand new.I rode them half time ( I had 2 board ) over 2 seasons.

I'm asking for $150 USD + shipping

Keep me posted

Seb

I have a pair of used mondo 25.5-26 Burton Fires that I bought off this board.

I thought I could get my mondo 27 feet into them but it didnt work out. However the Intuition liners that came with them fit my older shells and boy are they great!

The boots are used and come with a parts boots and extra heels and toes. They are intec compatible.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bob Beck

Looking to set up my son with some inexpensive bindings - toe/heel bails and a pair of boots. I have a pair of 24.5 Burton Furnance to trade or sell. Any help would be great! :o

schell, I have a pair of Deeluxe/Raichle X-Bone Carbon Fiber SI bindings that are almost new. They came on a used board that I bought a few weeks ago...I'm too heavy for them.

$75 includes shipping anywhere in the USA. Let me know I will get pictures if you want.

• 2 weeks later...