Note to New Members ×

Any deals at Wa-wa chusett...

dano

Usually there are some 10 dollar off gas coupons or drunkin' donuts box flaps or bank atm promos....I've heard nothing this year.

Any other M*ssholes know anything?

It's against my nature to pay full price.

Where the hell is Gilmore? In traction?

Guest ethanpt

Met up with CMC- he gave me a much needed riding tip. I am working on getting Gilmour up there. Bob, I will be heading up most weds...I might shift my work schedule so i can get up a bit earlier. Thanks again for letting me use your tools- probably would have had some serious binding falloffage if i hadn't tightened things down

I see a wah wah weekday in our near non-holiday rate future.

Hey remember back when you had that gimpy vw bus with all your snow/wind gear on board? ( And have Triple A tow it to the beach or mountains depending on the weather... )

I still use the roof box from that rig.

Too funny!

ds

That old roof box has alot of history.Way to recycle my old junk. Man, I miss my old Vanagon. I could stash my jetski and my dirtbike inside no prob.Sleep in it at the beach or the mountain.Wachoosey just got a 2 inch dump today :eek: , let's rally.like my new avatar ? this weather SUCKS !

post-123-141842210974_thumb.jpg