Note to New Members ×

FS: Coiler AM 177

bschurman

I am selling my Coiler AM 177 with the 21.5 cm waist. It has a stiffness index of 7.6 and was built for me at 195 lbs. I had Bruce change the biax fibers in the glass so that the board edged better then a normal AM. It has about 15 days on it and is in exccellent condition. There is also a PTC tune on the board.

Pictures are located here: http://www.bogeydog.net/pics/album17

Looking for $425 shipped to lower 48.

Email me if you are interested. ben -at- bogeydog -dot- net

Thanks,

->Ben

Yes, it's still avaliable.

I'm not sure how it relates to a FC 163. Never had one or ridden one. But I know how Bruce measures his stiffness rating but I am not sure how Sean measure his. Plus Bruce's measurement is not indexed for length. I would say that it is softer then an FC but it does carve real well.

->Ben

Yes, it's still avaliable.

I'm not sure how it relates to a FC 163. Never had one or ridden one. But I know how Bruce measures his stiffness rating but I am not sure how Sean measure his. Plus Bruce's measurement is not indexed for length. I would say that it is softer then an FC but it does carve real well.

->Ben

It's am "apples and oranges" quetsion to a certain degree. Totally different boards. I have am AM 182 built for 195 pounds - and used to own an '02 Donek FC 163. I never had the chance to flex 'em side by side, but my memory seems to tell me that the FC163 felt stiffer under my feet however the AM182 felt stiffer when hand-flexing.

Ben - I was SO tempted by your board, but already have the AM182 and that makes it so yours doesn't pass the "justifiable to my other half" test. But it's a beatiful boards and I hope someone buys it from you and enjoys it as much as I would :biggthump

might be interested, he is in the market for a a all mountain carver and was talking about how he could not find a coiler so its probably gonna be a axis for him but if he has not ordered one yet I am sure he would take it off your hands

send him a email