Note to New Members ×

Jack's Sausage Factory

Shred Gruumer

Sure! It may be a while before you get it back though, we ran out of both shirts and stickers over the holidays (should have ordered more) so I'm waiting for them to come it. But if you send me an envelope you'll get a couple stickers as soon as I do

Originally posted by Tommy D

"Please don't put on a bikini!" ;) People must find the thought of me in a bikini scary. :rolleyes: HAHA!

Sheesh, I think the poor snow conditions in VT this year are making me nuts!

so... people have to ask you not to put one on... are you walking around in them often ?? ;)

Guest Marilyn Cambers

Aisling -- thought I would show you a picture of my instructor ... he looks even better in a thong on a snowboard. Mmmmmm .... what do you think?

Shred, your bikini pose looks extremely painful, you must have just had recent contact with your four-legged girlfriend, or maybe just a little too much junk in the trunk?!?! :eek:

Marilyn ;)

post-320-141842196514_thumb.jpg

Guest Marilyn Cambers

Oh cum on Shred, you know I'M NOT SHY ~ there's just so many men and so many pictures ~ I can't keep track of them all!!

But this mullet guy, hmm, he looks like he could be good friends with UofM.retard! Frightening!

Congratulations!!!! Now you've gotta get some grecian formula and "silver" vitamins to make sure you can maintain your "senior" status. :p Plus, you should probably give up wearing those bikinis! :eek:

Marilyn ;)

• 2 weeks later...