Note to New Members ×

For all you burner lovers

Scorpio

But most valuable info is not visible :eek: print on board should define if it is STIFF or EXTRA STIFF, that pretty much defins how it rides cause they are like two different boards :rolleyes:

Seriously?

I understand that there are team stock versions of this that are stiffer. Never knew of, or seen, any indicator - at least not on mine :confused:

I've been out-bid already - no surprise. Still 9 days left - be interesting to see where this goes.

This thing's already getting stupid, over $300 last night! I wonder if Bruce would still build one of theirs. If so, that would be the better buy, considering where this one's going. And you'd get to choose flex, etc. :biggthump

Yeah, I figured it would go there pretty quick. Still 8 days and change left!! Nice ride but I don't know if I'll jump back in this one.

Not sure if I would bring up split tails with Bruce - in earlier communications on this board, he seemed pretty hesitant about building them again. That is unless you're willing to pay (significant) EXTRA :eek:

gosh, thats it? well, I already placed my max (sorry Kirk) so we'll see where it goes

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just said $350 range isn't too bad - not that it isn't worth more.

Dave - if you get it, you'll have to PROMISE to ride it at least once and post a ride report. When you sell it, I got first dibs :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just said $350 range isn't too bad - not that it isn't worth more.

Dave - if you get it, you'll have to PROMISE to ride it at least once and post a ride report. When you sell it, I got first dibs :D

what kind of ribbing is that? Ive never owned a single snowboard I didnt ride :)

the proton you sold me...I rode it one day (heh) and I think I actually did permanent damage to my right shoulder that day (TG day '04, first day up) then sold it to help pay for the coiler (which, yes, I sold...I know I know)

other than that...I ride my boards ya bastid :)

Im out of the bidding...figured hell if I got a burner for $350 total Id be pretty stoked, but no mas than that.

what'd you pay for your 97?

what kind of ribbing is that? Ive never owned a single snowboard I didnt ride :)

what'd you pay for your 97?

Just havin' fun with ya man :D

Bastid - I AM :eplus2:

As for the 197 - more than I should have. I'll leave it at that. A very fun ride though - probably have it back out on the hill Monday!

A few years ago, I bought 2 Burner 197s (new) extremely cheap at a local Denver shop that was getting out of the alpine market. I kept one and sold the 2nd one for only $75.00. :eek: I eventually let the other one go to DD in Tahoe if I remember correctly. It was a FUN RIDE, but way too demanding for a 5' 3" circus midget like myself.

I wasn't interested in making any real $$ on them and just wanted them to go to a deserving home.

Hope that didn't ruin anyone's day. :o

-Charles

A few years ago, I bought 2 Burner 197s (new) extremely cheap at a local Denver shop that was getting out of the alpine market. I kept one and sold the 2nd one for only $75.00. :eek: I eventually let the other one go to DD in Tahoe if I remember correctly. It was a FUN RIDE, but way too demanding for a 5' 3" circus midget like myself.

I wasn't interested in making any real $$ on them and just wanted them to go to a deserving home.

Hope that didn't ruin anyone's day. :o

-Charles

I bought 4 from the same shop, thanks for the hot tip dano !