Note to New Members ×

Laugh all you want - Any Carvers in St. Louis?

Kent

As many folks know, I took a position with the evil empire (or at least that is what you geeks claim, only because you don't work here!) and working in STL (at least for now). Looks like the local hill is open (Hidden Valley). I hear its deathly icy, so perhaps a good place to start another successful race program.

Any carvers in STL around here?

Kent

p.s. A psuedo end of my coaching career, but the start of year-round bike training!!!!

its MO, no MN. And yea, you can imagine my surprise when I found out there's nastar series at missouri. I'd definitly like to check it out, just for the fun of it, as well as morocco and israel's ski resort.

Kent went from MN to MO.

The Evil Empire? I didn't know you took a job with Wal-Mart. :p

....we all missed your course setting this weekend (though Troy still did a great job). But....with one less superstar rider it made it easier for the kids to get into the money!

We hope that the evil empire is treating you well. Any copies of Office 2003 laying around that you don't need? :o

Coming "home" for Christmas?

Yep..there's NASTAR here with A LOT of REALLY REALLY good jibbers. It's actually like Hyland Hills (but 5x the size).

It's been a "colder" than normal winter here, so there's is good snow coverage. Talking with the hill about having a snowboard series...and perhaps chat with the USASA folks.

I can't promise any world class alpiners for a few years...but the freestyle side looks pretty stacked.

Speaking of world class alpiners....when is Mimi going big time? And when is Troy going to stop playing King of the Hill and go to a real race? ;o)

Yes, I'm at MS now. So...you guys can make all sorts of jokes, but make sure you look at the stock index first! For the BOLers that might need a foot in the door, let me know......

DFJ - I'll be out in Denver in a few years if all goes well.....

Kent