Note to New Members ×

Im back,

Bobby Buggs

Well tested my "minus a few parts" back today and all indications are its going to allow me to ride :lol:

Ended up at Stratton. Got to see Alex and Steph, Shaggy and the Mad girl, Cliff, Mark, and the Rhode Island guy, cant ever remember his name.

Also got a couple turns in with Pat Moore.

On the snow at 8:30 back home for the 2nd quarter of the Patriots game.

Ahhhhhhhh Glad I got that over.

Great seeing you Bobby! The day was nothing short of spectacular. I've never seen so many hardbooters in one place at the same time. We had almost exclusive use of a wide groomed cruiser (I'm told it's normally a terrain park) and I got a lot of good coaching from the folks who know what they're doing.

The quads gave out in the early afternoon and the arthritic knee swelled up on the drive back to CT but I had a blast!

Hope to run into you folks again. Let me know if you're up at Okemo.

Pat, great improvements thru the day. Lood for us Saturday at Okemo.

Greg

"The Rhode Island guy"

Greg - I appreciate the coaching! I'm dong a GS Race Clinic (ski) at Stratton on Friday but I plan on riding at Okemo on Saturday. What time are you getting there? My local number (in Proctorsville, VT) is 802-226-8083. Anyone else at Okemo on Saturday?

ilcbhz.gif

Cool. I'm assuming you'll be at the Main Base Lodge and not at Jackson Gore.

I'll try to be there by 8 am. I can bring a radio if you have a frequency you want me to use.

I have a full house this weekend otherwise you would have been more than welcome to stay at my condo.

Pat