Note to New Members ×

Helloooo??? is there no one else here from denver or CO??

DiveBomber

is it always this tough to find other people ride with, or am i just unlucky?

Bola, Crave2Carve, D.T., Pcogan, Philistine, Snowboardsfast, myself, and Rusty, whom just moved here from N.H.,

to name a few. Most of us work during the week, but we do get up on the weekend, at least one day. I ride primarily at

loveland, though I plan to ride at beaver creek at least enough to cover the cost of my colorado pass. I know that crave2carve rides alot during the week,but he lives in summit county. Pcogan and I will be at loveland tomorrow if you are interested.

mario

I will also be at Loveland tommrow12/11. will also be at loveland tues wens thurs and fri of next week if my legs will take it. I am using up my last bit of vacation for the year. I will be riding primarily at Loveland because I am short of cash this year but I am having a blast.! I enjoy riding the whole mtn with my prior 4X4 and lemans boots. This is what makes Loveland real fun! That prior is a wonderful board and is truly an atv!

The people in CO don't ride, they just sit around drinking PBR and talking about the good ole days of asym boards and fanny packs. Sometimes the play upscale and tear open a box of wine.

Utah is where the real hardbooters are.

Fin if you are reading this I have the perfect band to headline next years trash party. The Metal Gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have played in a local bar for the last 168 consecutive Thursdays, so make sure your party is on a non-Thursday to avoid conflict. Here is a link to the bar they play at http://www.liquidjoes.net/

Today I linked up with pcogan and Todd at Beaver Creek - Those folks rip. The snow quality was excellent, tho it seems we are still "early season" since the Beav didn't groom some of the usual suspects like Larkspur.

I'll be hooking up with Scott and D.T. at Copper on Sunday 12/11. There is also a race going on, so lots of hardbooting will be on display.

Guest dragon fly jones

I happen to know for a fact that god is mad at the Mormons and has not "blessed" them with snow as a smite on the claims of "hardboot heaven".

So for the forseeable future Utah is to be avoided at all costs as you would not like to bring this smite to your home resort or state.

Now I have also heard that do know that Utah riders have been scarificing very expensive boards to appease "their" god but why oh why would you destroy Coilers, Kesslers and the like to such an obviously vengeful "god". Who has no regard for the lawless and heathen snowboarders that call that desolate and barren land "home". All they can offer is a bad metal band? That has nothing better to do on Thursday when Joey is on? While I wish I could feel their pain Colorado's god has seen fit to "bless" us with EPIC condition, strong drink and glorious powder and women with full sets of teeth, generous attitudes and the best free carve bindings on the planet. Utah pffffit.

Dragonfly your lies are so transparent it's laughable. The Steamboat team are the ones destroying the Kesslers. And Jasey is the one destroying the Coilers at Crested Butte. It is Co. based board destroying NOT a Utah thing. Although we have broken a Prior, but we were in Co. at the time.

Guest dragon fly jones

You are neglecting to see that you brought the smite/plight with you where ever you guys GO. Sure it was Colorado but clear logic dictates that you have to look at who was there UTAHANS carrying the scourge of broken dreams and boards. For shame on you SHAME I SAY SHAME.

Hope your well....

Abasin is a favorite haunt for myself, Jeff Cooper and Pete Newton. Bring a big stick and be ready to log some vert. Week days are always to best. Bring some PBR and we will show your around. Also there is a decent pack menacing Beaver Creek once again you best bet to catch them is on the week days. Look for Scott Rella, Brain Vander Cooy or Micheal Pukas (Pending he decides to grace us with some plate riding and hangs up the teles) Good luck and hope to see you up here.

Think Snow

Snowman