Note to New Members ×

Northwest Riders, Post Here!!!

Guest bcope29

Guest bcope29

Calling out to all in the Northwest:

I have been a long time local of the Vail Valley, and for several years have attended the Summit Expression Session. For those of you who have never been, it is an awesome gathering of riders. Last year I moved to the Northwest, Tacoma, and missed the Expression Session. This year, I am not going to be able to go to the expression session, but I would like to organize our own little "expression session" here in the northwest. Though it would not be a full blown event, I think it would be great to bring all the Northwest hard-booters together for one day to ride, talk tech, help each other out, and above all, develop some sort of community that could develop into an expression session. It has to start somewhere. I was thinking sometime in Febuary. I want all of you from the Northwest to post on this thread so we can at least start to build a community. I know there are hard-booters in the Northwest, let me know your out there.

Though we cannot expect a full event this year, it would still be a great day of riding, meeting people, and its also a great time to see, maybe even try different equipment and trade tuning tips, riding tips...etc. Even bring a mini grill and make some burgers in the parking lot.

--Peace--

-Ben-

**Rock On, Ride Fast**

an hour and a half north of you in the Skagit valley. Mostly riding Stevens Pass, have a midweek pass there, but would be game for Crystal once. I've heard they are going to run a race there in March, and Snowperformance coaches will be there, maybe Sean can post up info when he has it. C5 golfer, Art, and a few others are in your neighborhood, so a local day is possible.

Guest thomas_m

I'm also in Bellevue but lately have been doing more softbooting than hard. Had mor fun this AM at SnoqWest than I thought was possible in knee+ pow.

Still, I'm game for a small Washington event. We had an informal gathering at Crystal two seasons ago that was a blast.

T.

Going to the Session in Feb so I be using all of my good behavior days for that month but you never know. I will be at the races in March (25-26th) at Crystal Mountain and would encourage anybody who can make it to be there. Its on the weekend( but what better way to make a showing with some of the best riders in the world! I dont have all of the specifics yet but will do my best to pass on info as it comes in. For those of you who attended the last NORAM there it would be great to see you guys again and Im sure we will need some help again. I try to post when I go to the mountain but it is usually on short notice but it would be great to get some folks together. Al, do you still have the list of NW riders? Ive been up once with Sean but thats about it so far. Gotta get the legs in shape for the Session somehow. Im around, just busy with 2 crazy boys.

The SES falls at a bad time for me being in retail (Valentines) so anything outside that time frame would interest me. I'd also like to bring my 10 year old son so he can carve with people who might be able to teach him something more than I have. It would be worth the trip for us and I've always wanted to see what it's like further north than Bachelor. Keep us posted,

Thanks,

Paul

Going to the Session in Feb so I be using all of my good behavior days for that month but you never know. I will be at the races in March (25-26th) at Crystal Mountain and would encourage anybody who can make it to be there. Its on the weekend( but what better way to make a showing with some of the best riders in the world! I dont have all of the specifics yet but will do my best to pass on info as it comes in. For those of you who attended the last NORAM there it would be great to see you guys again and Im sure we will need some help again. I try to post when I go to the mountain but it is usually on short notice but it would be great to get some folks together. Al, do you still have the list of NW riders? Ive been up once with Sean but thats about it so far. Gotta get the legs in shape for the Session somehow. Im around, just busy with 2 crazy boys.

Art - I do still have the list. 11 names on it. If We ever have a date we are all trying to ride I'll send an email to those on the list. For those of you NWers if you know about the list you probably on it. If you do not know about the list send me your email address and I'll add it. If unsure send me you email address and I'll add it if it is not there. niblick5@msn.com

I vote for a day at Crystal Mtn. I am planning to help out at the Noram races this year also. I emailed Sean about this already and had a great time last time. You guys should seriously think about coming down to Mt Bachelor for a weekend or to MtHood tomorrow as we have 26" new in 24hrs ....

http://www.nwac.us/~nwac/products/OSOMHM

Jim

• 1 month later...
Guest SnowVicar

I'm at Crystal most Saturdays while one of my kids trains there. I ride a Burton Speed or (soon) a Prior. On really hard days a yellow Burton FP. It's always great to see more of us trenching Iceberg!