Note to New Members ×

WTB like asap: Some hardboots

Gleb

I measure out about 27 cm so I was told by many to go for a 26-27. Please feel free to email me if you have boots avaliable. I'm willing to spend 100ish plus shipping because being a broke college kid is no fun. Just post some of your boots for sale and I'll really appreciate it. Thank you.:o

I measure out about 27 cm so I was told by many to go for a 26-27. Please feel free to email me if you have boots avaliable. I'm willing to spend 100ish plus shipping because being a broke college kid is no fun. Just post some of your boots for sale and I'll really appreciate it. Thank you.:o

didnt you say you measured 26.x? if so, you want a 26/26.5, not a 27.

you really want to be precise here! "about" could cause you some major foot pain

If your foot measures 26.5, you want a 26.5. If the boot has moldable liners, you can get a "26" as they encompass two sizes (ie a 28 = 28 and 28.5)

its possible that a 27 might work though.

as a beginner, as long as youre not a really big dude, youre not gonna notice too much right now. just dont get Deeluxe Indy probably as theyre likely gonna feel way too stiff

those 413s might suit ya, but Id be hesitant on the size based on what youve said

Hi,

my name is Robby, I am a fairly new member. I have got a pair of Burton Fire Race boots. They are 27.5, but Burton boots run a little small. I would be willing to sell them for $80 and would throw in a pair of Raichle step-in bindings for a package deal of $120. If you are interested I am Trying to get rid of them. I also have a couple of Burton boards I am trying to sell that are in good condition.

Thanks, RaceBoarder7

Guest tdinardo

I have a pair of 27 Burton Reactors if you're interested. They're in good shape. You just need to throw a pair of footbeds in and you're good to go. I'm looking to get $60.

If it will help end the thread...shells usu. run in the whole sizes...the liners for the most part differ. I would suggest a moldable liner in any circumstance, make or model in order to assure the most custom fit.

Burton shells do tend to run small...I have shells avail in most size runs, but you have enough offers so far to see you to a solution. Raichle makes the most trusted Thermoflex liners here in the US. If you are in the EU, you may consider the Dachstein Thermoflex (just about the same thing; very nice, w/different name). Custom liners such as these could run 115-150pr...but well worth the investment. You must expect to pay some green to insure a proper fit.

If you are in AUS, visit Surefoot rep for custom foam...you may be in luck with a winterseason (their spring season) deal.

You have many great offers so far, it's just a matter of convenience at this point...yea?

Regards

lol ya i'm a bit lazy now. Alot is goin on right now with school and stuff plus we're planning a trip up to tremblant. I think i'll c how standard will do. I am kind of flat footed so I might consider getting something else. I'm near broke right now and all the money i make goes toward skiing and now boarding. I hope I am able to pick up carving within one or two season. The guys at extreme carving are ridiculous.

ya i know. Same went for skiing. Although I skied for 3 years and i was able to do anything my friends could and they have been skiing for 10+ years. But I learned from watching and since I don't know anyone on the east coast that carves. I just hope not to break my wrists.

there are a bunch of us at wachusset, there are usually bus trips from BU on wednesday nights too so you could get in that as long as they are doing it this season.

ok, you have no idea how much you just made my day. How much is the total cost and when does it start? my room mate snowboards as well and we're defintly in on that.

• 2 weeks later...