Note to New Members ×

Burton hardboots FS

110/220V

We have a bunch of Burton Winds, and Freecarves (see pic for freecarves)...never used! We purchased the batch from a shop a few years back for online venture ...but no dice.

I think we have some winds (redwhiteblue)/freecarves (greypurple) in 25, 25., 26, 26., 27, and 27...and perhaps smaller! These are all Burtons and MINT last year of alpine line. Actually, I believe the shells are whole sizes only, but the liners differ.

I will check tomorrow for proper inventory...of course I will revise post if I am mistaken with the sizes, but I am sure the range is accurate. I know I have just one pr. of the Furnace in 25/26 with Raichle Thermo liner that was used, but is in excellent working cond.

All the boxes are trash (unsalvageable), as is the case with storage and yrs of moving...but I can possibly send the retail stickers for inspection. All boots are mint, and I would expect a bit of depreciation with the age. Of course, the shells are all TOP, and you understand the Burton liners were never the best construction anyways...

We will consider all reasonable offers (you should expect to pay a fair price for MINT nonwarranty Burton boots). Will consider trades, cash or combinations. We will try to answer and update, so expect a bit of delay!

Regards, User 110/220V

post-1913-141842205542_thumb.jpg

post-1913-141842205544_thumb.jpg

post-1913-141842205547_thumb.jpg

Are Burton boots any good? Putting Thermofit liners in my Raichles made them 90% perfect, but there's still a little room for improvement (shell length could be shorter, for instance). Anyone in a position to compare these Burtons to Raichles and UPS/UPZs?

Hi, all...'nic'' email sent...'marz,' I don't believe either the Freecarve or Wind boots (this particular year) are Intec compatible.

I would suggest that if you are heart-set to use the Intec system, you should simply bite the cost and purchase latemodel UPS, Deeluxe, YYZ, or other licensed Intec compatible boot.

You will certainly pay 395-500+USD for a nice boot with warranty, together with a boot that will definitely suit your foot geometry, and without hassle or disappointment with regards to service.

You must end your own stress and simply purchase the proper equipment if you are sold on the Intec interface. If a specialized liner is warranted, make the investment...if other alteration is necessary, the same applies. This is all very simple.

The opportunity to purchase discounted, or used (inc. dated/new) gear at a reasonable price (and on forums such as BOL) will always exist, just not as often as we might particularly prefer. Similar forums are actually part of the fun...but please be aware of what you seek and the particularities of the systems you intend to use.

Regards, user 110/220V